[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Panama sends fishing boats to Icelandia to aid in the harvest.
  2. The URG government satellite has made radar scans and found that the people that set up the DM bombs retreated to South America. They are thought to have retreated to a known terrorist group. The terrorist group is one of the largest and is worldwide, but they mainly are trying to take down Anglendia and other nations. The URG Parliament is deciding whether to declare war on the terrorist group.
  3. As the New Leader of Anglendia (jk I know) I hereby put military armies around the borders to prevent further Bombs to be brought inside. Italia will be put under lockdown and anyone not found within the locations of these safe holds will be eliminated. Also Italia has finished researching the secret weapons. In fact it isn't secret at all!
    We have created nuclear war heads that contain dark matter, uranium, and extrial! We now call all world leaders to a meeting to prevent any nuclear war. If you do not accept the invitation, Anglendia is will make sure you regret your decision.
  4. Panama closes it's border with South America
  5. URG Parliament leader is being sent to Rome for further discussion. URG Parliament has also declared war on the terrorist group, known as "Red Dusk" ((real original I know)). URG calls all other nations to stop the terrorist. We have identified their bases in Brazil, Uruguay, and Japan.
  6. icelandia offers fair treatment to the freedom fighters within the confines of its embassies and invokes international law when dealing with terrorist groups. icelandia also offers terrorists who cooperate with valuable intel relocation and shares whatever info it gets with the nations interested.

meanwhile in the homeland a number of protests have begun to sprout from college campuses about high taxes and student misrepresentation. not having a standard military of its own icelandia begins sending its "officers" abroad to work for peacekeeping between violent nations as well as share resources and knowledge of combat scenarios.

stem cell research has reached an event horizon and begun to go in a exciting direction that will change the nature of space travel depending on some final experiments in null g

icelandia petitions the budding german space program to carry the research and offers in return to allow german companies to profit share on the extensive prosthetic industry that is booming due to the recent disasters.

the nation also thanks panamanian efforts and erects a special joint district for their immigrants to travel freely otherwise due to continued national sentiments the nation remains largely closed to potential immigrants. the prime minister issues a televised statement where he essentially says " we just aren't big enough to foster new people who don't fit our ideals yet"
  7. Panama declares health care a human right. All health care and medications are now free of charge for medical diagnosis and treatment, dental treatment and eye care. The purchase of Eyeglasses receives a $75 rebate. Cosmetic and elective surgery is not covered.
  8. This, this is why we wanted the treaty for no dark matter weapons...
  9. ((Hey, I felt bad because I thought I was god-moding so I blew myself up, but if you aren't going to uphold your end of the deal:
    ))
    Switz consders Italia as a full threat and has closed all communications. A mew dark matter bomb is in creation)
  10. i feel like a new map is in order... or maybe a list of countries.... (starting from pg 33 here is all i could find:
    (also is san marino a free state within anglandia?)

icelandia has perfected the human genome and now implants its citizens (and panamanians living within the confines of icelandia with the "third eye organs" as they are being called only the brain cannot be regrown fully however brain damage is reversible. drinking and merriment ensue (and noone has to worry about their livers so it isnt a big deal)
    icelandia pleads to be allowed to test their experiments in space but lacks rocketry capabilities at present.

overpopulation is steadily becoming a problem for the nation as parents are encouraged to blossom and continue lines of brilliant children. some of the smartest minds in the world are contained within icelandia due to passive eugenics. the nation undergoes a huge contruction job adding automated fishing barges and ghetto's full of mechanical engineers out to the limits of their territorial waters. sealabs are constructed and undersea mining commenses.
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. I feel like becoming a bit more active... Anglendia begins work on a trading capital in the South East Asian area.
  12. In URG's war on the terrorist, we send 5,000 troops on planes to Brazil to fight the terrorists.
  13. ((You can't paton something like dark matter. It's Impossible. Plus I meant to say red matter. This is for da aliens that are coming.))
  14. U.S.D Decides to enact a nation wide bettering of its news broadcasts......because it's leader has no idea what is going on.

U.S.D Is offering Nano-Tech troops to any country that needs help fighting these terrorists. 500 Nano-Tech troops are on standby and ready to ship out if needed.
  15. ((Umm I thought I made a map a few pages back?))

((I'm allowed to ban usage of it in engines and weapons. I'm not patenting/patoning dark matter itself.))

Switz feels bad for it's actions against Italia and is willing to put all that happend behind us.
    Switz also will be seen at the world leader meeting, but will not give away any plans on dark matter.
    More weaponry is being created on the DMSpace (my space station).
    SwitzMars stops expansion for now and begins focusing on agriculture.
  16. The U.S.D begins the continuation of more nuclear warheads.
    Current Nuke count is at 35 warheads in storage and 40 already mounted on rockets and stored away.
  17. I would like to confirm with the U.S.D that Anglendia still has a peace treaty with them?
  18. :confused:
    Switz would like to propose a peace treaty with U.S.D noting that they are supplying them with dark matter weapons.

Switz proposes to join angledalia.
  19. (( Well you guys kinda freaked huh? :p))

U.S.D Clarifies that we still have a treaty with Panama.

U.S.D Has chosen to enter a peace treaty with Switz.

U.S.D Clarifies that we have no intention of using the Nukes unless a threat is posed to U.S.D
  20. U.S.D Just realized that Switz is creating Dark Matter Weaponry.
    This is a violation of the treaty enacted during the Mars conflict.
    Dark Matter weaponry needs to be removed from existence.

U.S.D Thought we had an agreement here.......

((If i missed something where universe endangering weaponry was decided OK by the United Nations or whatever let me know :confused:))