[forumgame] The New Era 2.0

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Breaking news- there has been an assassination attempt on the president's life. He is ok, just shaken.
  2. ((And a gravi-drop isnt? xD))
    The Dark Matter Bomb fails t measure up to any size, it only destroys all matter within a metre radius. Tweaking of the bombs has started
  3. Breaking News:
    There has been an assassination attempt on a member of Parliament in URG. He is okay, but many people are worried where the assassin came from. Food exports have stopped. Population now sits at 34,702,547. A vaccine is being developed, but it will take a few months. The city of Hanover might as well be a ghost town. URG is very worried and needs help.
  4. Italia sends Medics and Food over by boat. We also take a sample of the disease to create a vaccine in less than 2 months. Our scientists are very skilled at it.
  5. URG is in a great debt to Italia because of this. The last disease was recorded today. Starvation has stopped, and population is growing along with our crops. Our scientists are studying the disease to see where it came from and how it got here.
  6. Italia fears it came from another country or it just could have been a rare but deadly disease.
  7. Our scientists have found that the bacteria causing the disease seems to be artificial. This would mean that the virus was sent to URG to start a famine, but the scientists say that it only LOOKS artificial. It could be natural. But URG still closes its borders except for medical and agricultural help. All citizens are required to take the vaccine provided by Italia.

The scientists checked the first known case of the plague. It was an immigrant from Panama. URG does not accuse Panama of anything, but let it be known that there are probably underground organizations of criminals that were trying to take URG down.
  8. ((Are you a mind reader?))
  9. ((How did you know!!!??!!??!?!))
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. ((Did your Bricktopia magicians teach you?))
    URG has developed a a sattelite. One is being built for commercial use, another is being built for government use.
  11. Have you investigated who the assassin was? The same thing happened with a member of Parliament a few days after the assassination attempt on the President of Japan.
  12. ((No I just expect the expected and the unexpected. It's pretty easy to do.))
    Italia believes a group of terrorists are trying to destroy well founded nations. This group is believed to be in association with the Al Quiada.
  13. URG has made a team to track down the assassins and give them a taste of their own medicine. We will also try to find their headquarters.
  14. Italia sends some new spy weapons so you can spy on them.
  15. The spies find the terrorist's headquarters in a city in Panama. The spies assassinate their leader and the enemy assassin, and look at their files. They have ties with other terrorist groups ((Al Qaeda wasn't formed until 1998 I think)) that are based in U.S.D, Japan, and Aissergorp. The spies follow their trail to the U.S.D where they are looking for another terrorist group. URG asks U.S.D. if they have any info on the terrorists.
  16. ((I don't think it takes 3 years to plan a huge event in history such as 9/11...))
  17. ((I checked to see when Al Qaeda was formed. They were formed in 1988, not 1998.
  18. Japan believes it to be a terrorist group from fifty years ago, I forget the name.
  19. Italia works on making more satellites to orbit Titan and Earth. The five connected to the U.K. space station are worked on in space to make them even more powerful. Italia begins work on a new weapon which is remained to be disclosed until other wise.
  20. Japan reaches 100,000 people.