[Forum RPG] Marzena

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Caeyde, Sep 22, 2015.

1. I walk around the Market, Rostro, my Gharial, walking behind me. I find a Book titked "Guide to Wolrd Fauna"
    This could be Useful, I think to myslef, so I pay the Salesman at the Stall the 12 Gold (Any specific name for this World's Currency?) for the Book. I instinctivley look behind me, as I see Rostro perk up and turn his head. He Dashes. I chase after him, and I can now see what he is after, a Large Mackerel at the Fishmonger's stall. I try to stop him, but its too late, in One Swift move, the fish goes from resting on a Bed of Ice, to in the Mouth of my Crocodilian Friend. I apologize to the Fishmonger and pay him for Rostro's Snack. "There goes most of my Money" I mumble to myself.
    Once again, Rostro runs off in search of Fish. "Really, Again?! You just ate a whole Mackeral!" I tell him as I chase him. But this time, its not another Fishmonger or Fallen Sardine or Two that he Bumps into, but and Odd, Foxlike Man, who smells strongly of Fish, and a Blonde Haired boy in a Blue Sweatshirt sitting on a Trashcan.
    607 and Galantisizer like this.
  2. He eyes you suspiciously for a moment, wondering whether to turn you away or not. His glare quickly disappears as a welcoming smile take it's place, "Welcome" he says happily and spreads his arms to show off his wares, "Anything take your fancy?" he asks, looking at the bows himself

"From here?" I laugh slightly, "I'm from everywhere, think what you may"
    607 likes this.
  3. I grunt at the newcomer, trying to place his face, "Oh, look who joined the party" I grinned and showed my teeth, much like fangs from my cat form
  4. "Heh" I say, chuckling "Its seems you have become aquainted with my Long Nosed Friend here"
  5. I ask for the bow and a quiver with a few different sized arrows. My falcon (Thinking of name...) quietly chirped, probably in agreement to my choice.
  6. "I don't plan to be rude I had a long day at sea, and some scallywags like you what cause me to have a bad day." I looked in the corner of my eye finding a human. "You wouldn't understand human!" I kick the trashcan that causes trash to fly. I scurry in my fox form out of the ally way.
  7. I open my mouth to reply to the fox. I sigh and shake my head like it has happened a thousand times, "Well obviously someone has places to go" I shrug and look at the new human, "Do I know you?" I grin and drop into my feline form, circling around his legs. I chuckle slightly, "Just kidding, I know everyone"
    607 likes this.
  8. (Aaaaaaa double posts because I have bad memory!)

He smiles and hands you the bow, gently but eagerly taking the required gold, "Enjoy kind sir"
    607 likes this.
  9. Thanking the man, I begin to walk out of the stall, heading away from the noisy market.
  10. He smiles as you walk away, counting the money and humming a tune to himself
    You falcon flies into the air suddenly, as if bothered by something. It flies down claws first, "AUGH, DAMNED BIRD" you hear a shout, "I EAT VERMIN LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST!"
  11. I am not afraid, as I know that Asgal can fend for himself. Nevertheless, I head to the commotion.
  12. I ran to the forests outside of town, I stopped at the nearest lake to wash off and drink some water. I needed food so I headed back to town to the market. I had a little bit of cash from my fishing trip so I planned to use it.

[I will leave the amount of money and setting to Alice from this point]
    607 likes this.
  13. You see a blonde man with a slightly feline face wildly grabbing at the falcon, obviously annoyed and frustrated by the situation, "Get off of me! Where's your owner?! Go annoy him instead!" he falls into a full feline form, running into a fallen bin, hissing loudly

The coins in your pocket made a satisfying noise as you walked. Several people avoided your path and moved around you, probably because of the fishy smell that surrounds you.... A man at a stall waves and smiles, catching your attention, "Hello good sir!" he tries his best to not wrinkle his nose at your smell.... "You look hungry, interested in buying some bread?" He glances down at the stall, filled with different kinds of warm, steaming bread.
  14. "Hmm, I see your an Anima" I say, "Ive always been rather Interested in your kind, Infact I have an Anima Friend, he helped me develop my Connection with Animals, tis how I met Rostro Here"
  15. I glance over the bread but wasn't interested. I thank the man, "Thank you matey but i'm not in the search of bread." I continue to see the other stalls finding the meat. I asked the man in the stall for his prime meats. He was a chubby man with blood stains over his white apron. He grunts and asks, "What part Red hair?" I look at him with a evil glare but responded, "The ribs... Two pounds." The ribs costed about half of my coins earned. I head back to my home near the north west of town to let them smoke in my smoker. I think to myself, "Their smoking... should take almost 4 hours. I'll get myself a pint at the local pub." I head to the pub with money to spare and sit on the high stool drinking my beer quietly listening to the conversations.
    607 likes this.
  16. "Hey!" I yell loudly at the man, and to my surprise, he turns into a cat, running away. I retrieve Asgal, and head over to the bin. Picked a name for him. :)
  17. I hiss loudly at the man, "Can't you people keep your stupid animals under control?!" I flick my ear, drawing your attention to the damage, "Stupid bird...." I grumble, staying in the overturned bin.

You try to tune in to a few of the conversations. You learn about a man selling so-called "magic books" on the edge of town, however he seems fairly creepy, so people stay away from him.... A man next to you interrupts your eavesdropping with a not too friendly nudge, almost causing you to spill your drink, "Oh, sorry" he says, although the sorry sounds more like a challenge than an apology... He grins at you before turning his attention back to his drink before you have a chance to retaliate.
  18. I look at the man very diligently if I knew something about him. I seemed to be a fisherman as well. I sulk instead of attacking.
  19. The bar man looks at you for a moment, "We close in an hour, make sure you're gone by then"
  20. Well... "I am sorry for what Asgal did to you, I guess. Is there anything I can do to help? Maybe herbs or a potion of healing?" I move a bit closer to the bin.