Forum Mobile View!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Okay, small problem:

On mobile, when I want to comment on a status, the status doesn't show up. Again, I use a samsung galaxy note 4, this is either a #BlameAikar moment or my phone just sucks...
  2. Cool thanks Aikar :)
    The forums always work on mobile for me (I use mobile since my browsers are a butt)
    I'll have to get used to this new layout when I use it vertically hehe
    But Aikar you've done great with it, now I don't need to zoom or adjust my screen ;)

3. Don't think this is supposed to happen. Looks like you've got to work something out with images?
  4. Having some troubles with this new update.....Its very awkward that only half of the screen has the content and the other half is black.
  5. I'm curious...is this site built off of a forum template? I've seen similarly-styled forums..
  6. Yes, it is. :)
  7. :eek:
    but which
  8. I sent out another batch of improvement but still a bit to go, but neighbor wanted to go out for food, so after dinner.

Again profile page hasn't been fixed yet.

Also please check what others have posted and not repost same issue.
    Rhythmicaly likes this.
  9. It is called Flexile Dark

Same problem here :)
  10. We use the Flexile Dark theme for Xenforo (a massively outdated version that doesn't actually support responsive websites).
    607 likes this.
  11. Can you please add (if there is one, how) to switch to desktop version. I do not personally like the mobile version
  12. We will, but after we get the fixes in.
    Need the feedback to make it better
  13. Suggest moving recent threads to top or in the side, being below fully loaded 10 front page spam posts is much annoying

Edit: also the imgur link to upload sits over the post reply button
    Keliris likes this.
  14. I don't think forcing people to use something is a good way to get feedback. Adding a switch to desktop mode is pretty easy and lets those that don't want to participate in this 'beta' (or more like alpha).

Let the people that want to help be able to do that by default, but for the people that cba to use a broken website, let them opt out and go about their day.
    GloriousKoch, 607, PenguinDJ and 4 others like this.
  15. Alerts are way too squished.

16. This is a flat-out terrible way to get feedback. Things like this should be purely opt-in. Some people don't want to use broken websites, they just want to use it with relative ease. Chances are if they're trying to do that then they won't come here and give you feedback, they'll just begrudgingly use the thing instead.

Many people wouldn't mind opting in and giving you feedback on this, I'm sure of it. It'd just be nice for the people who don't care and don't want to use the responsive version to not be forced into it.
    GloriousKoch, 607, Jinkers and 3 others like this.
  17. Tip: use overflow-x: hidden to hide the black bar on the right.

Also:

(Also applies to preview box)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  18. :O I'm famous :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.