[forum game] what is the player above you known FOR

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by jewel_king, Apr 17, 2018.

1. That's... strange. :p Just because I've got some popular forum games going?

EvilTruman doesn't seem very well-known. But I suppose he'd be known for his name, which seems interesting. ;) Edit: Just noticed your title. :p
    EvilTruman likes this.
  2. Forums games and being the highest posting member currently :)
  3. For not making a squirrel statue like she said she would. But I’m not bitter
    SansTheTimeLord and MoreMoople like this.
  4. name
    and a non matching skin

(pls do me)
    SansTheTimeLord likes this.
  5. Positive long term player.
  6. smp5 promo musem and shop :)
  7. Trying to get my builders wand

Knowing stuff about empire special items that the empire itself doesn't even know... :p
    Also, making surveys (or was that just that one period?).
  8. being from the netherlands :p (dutch?)
    SansTheTimeLord, haastregt and 607 like this.
  9. Faded is known for having alts supporting the Empire with money, apparently.
  10. What is that supposed to mean?
  11. 607 spends his money on garbage, but also helps me pay my bills
    my kids are still starving though
    FadedMartian likes this.
  12. I based that on this.

Now what is that supposed to mean? :p

Bosoc is known for his distinct art style.
    Bosoc and MoreMoople like this.
  13. 607 is known for being the first Member Of The Month
    SansTheTimeLord, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  14. You took this out of context, clearly. That post is from the supporter thread of Kong's and you only quoted part of the comment. I don't understand why you even said this? You've clearly seen my post to Kong on his latest controversial thread, so you know i do not do it for anything but supporting the server and the few perks.
  15. (I feel like this isn't relevant to the thread, but if I'd address this elsewhere it might seem like I'm ignoring Faded, here)
    Um, huh? :confused: Yes, I do know that, surely. :p I don't know what made you think I thought otherwise. I'll requote my own post, in case you misread:
    Note I'm saying with money, not for money. :)

I don't know you, I'm sorry. :$ Perhaps someone else does?
  16. Disclaimer: I didn't even read the rules of this thread, I just saw 607, who happens to be a person I like so... let's break some rules (?) and only focus on the title! :D

607:

I know him mostly from the EMC forums. He's always active, gives insight (thought out) comments even when he doesn't have to (I like to let loose from time to time). He's also the organizer of Piwi day which I think is really cool and the well deserved first player who became member of the month.

I am also proud to say that 607 is my in-game friend (see /fr) and someone I definitely respect. Which I think is funny because if I am not mistaken I could be 607's dad IRL where age is concerned. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I love the Internet. When done right then age, gender, race, and none of that nonsense matters.

But alas: apologies for a small vent.

So to me 607 is known for his forum presence, his balanced comments, piwi and because he IS 607 :)
  17. Shell is known for making an essay out off everything hhe sees I'd say...
    Next to that, probably also for GRIP and him always being there when help is needed.
    For me, personally, also due to Shelly having the same age and front name as my dad... :p
  18. That's going into my bookmarks. ;)

Jelle is known for bad English. :D
    Haha, I had to. :p It might not actually be true anymore, though. It's amazing how much your English has improved over the years, and I'm expecting you to get near native speaker level soon, even that of a native speaker without dyslexia. :)

You're surely known for your great building guides, I may assume!
  19. 607 is known for being my favorite Piwi
    SansTheTimeLord, 607 and MoreMoople like this.