[FORUM GAME] War Of The Planets!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Follow up missiles are sent,
  2. May I join?

Planet Name: Erasid
    Planet Orientation: (Robotics, Magic, Organic) Robotics
    Planet Relationship: (Hostile, Neutral, Peaceful) Neutral/Hostile (when attacked)
    Planet Number: 74y
    Other Notes: (No OP stuff): Strictly military based planet. Fond of treaties.
  3. Welcome
  4. That was quick.

74y sends missiles packed with Erasite, the most explosive material known, to defend on possible attacks.
  5. plasma shields activated on the ships
  6. What is erasite? Is it a real mineral?
  7. Well technically you said there WAS no cure. So everyone in the whole universe dies. THE END.
  8. Actually, I didn't destroy the planet itself. I destroyed almost every living thing on it and almost all buildings on it.
  9. No. It sounds like my planet :D
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. Please Read the description for my Planet...
  11. Do you remember? there was 100 tons of the Virus stored on the OUTSIDE of our planet.
  12. But what about...
    That means there's an immunization out there SOMEWHERE, and we have discovered it! :O 1,000 missiles are sent to attack princebee's population (wherever they may be) and request Rhodinia to do the same.
  13. Unable to recieve request as the entire population of rhodinia has been scattered amongst the universe in a fleet of more than 100 ships.
  14. Nerp. You don't do that to my planet.
    I send out a full force attack fleet to annihilate the missiles. They are also sent to destroy any ships.
  15. The ships are all scattered far across the universe, and no ship is within 5 lightyears of each other
  16. I meant Chris's fleet.
  17. Nope, all the Immunization has been destroyed. anyways, an attack of 20 Adminium Warheads hits Panem. Suck on that.
  18. Panem loses 10% of total population, and 40 Dark Matter missiles are sent out, attacking princebee's planet and threatening a good sum of its entire population.