[FORUM GAME] War Of The Planets!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Rhodinia gives the following demands to the fighting planets:
    1. Stop all fighting immediately
    2. Make a peace treaty as quickly as possible.
    3. Promise that aggression like this will never happen again.

Failure to meet with these demands will result in prompt and utter destruction with the most destructive weapon ever created
  2. KingGeorge3rd's Planet Gets Cut In half.
    jacob5089 and 5chris100 like this.
  3. [NOTE] All of these actions take place throughout 10 days post-fire.]
    [Day 0 (Day of ignition)] Panem's government thanks and assists Rhodinia with the evacuation.
    [Day 5] Half of the population is moved out and on reserved land 25 miles away from the city. 84 people have perished in the fire, 31 children, 27 men, and 26 female.
    [Day 6] The government conducts a 2-day investigation in the research of the cause of the fire.

Well...
    ...at least you warned us...
  4. The capital of Panem gets cut from the planet and exits orbit.
  5. The government of Panem asks the stupidest person on the planet if we should end life, which is a definite yes. The government issues a nuclear attack on ITSELF and we all die. The end. xD
  6. Worst ending ever. Get back in here.
    Kanamits are found on the planet. They construct a safet shield around part of the planet.
  7. Lol, I agree, it was terrible. The Kanamits save only 10% of the total population, exactly 1/2 men and 1/2 women, sadly all children perished. The government withstands, and sends out builders to create a cobble generator to rebuild the planet.
  8. Wha? I was talking about my planet, but whatever, you can find them too, seems likely enough.
  9. The Citidel will buy 10,000 Kanamits for 5 Tank Ships. It also releases 100 Stealth ships, and 10 Tank Ships.
  10. The citizens that survived the slicing of Rhodinia need assistance. Planet regenerator requested from jacob5089's planet
  11. It is questioned while this many Kanamits are needed. Trade is postponed as it would lose most of the Kanamits.
    Planet regenerator sent.
  12. The Citidel Lowers offer to 3,000 Kanamits.
  13. Many thanks sent for the planet regenerator.
    Rhodinia is completely remade.
    Hundreds of planet regenerators are now built and sent into satellites orbiting around unknown planets so that princebee cannot find them. The regenerators are put into space in case this tragedy happens again. An early warning system is also built so that the people of Rhodinia are able to seek shelter.
  14. The Citidel develops 100 Tons of the Virus in the Center of the planet.
  15. Panem looks into the creation of the Kanamits and fails multiple times in attempt to replicate them. We ask jacob5089's planet for assistance in creating the Kanamits.
    Hahah, sorry, I thought that you were sending me the Kanamits to help me rebuild... >.< sorry for the failure on my part! xD
  16. 100,000,000 million nukes that were launched at princebee's planet 1 hour 30 minutes ago have detonated on their target: his planet, as of 5 minutes ago. The missles were launched in secret and have blown up 99% of all infrastructure on the planet and have killed 99.9999999999999999999999999% of all living things on the planet.
    I threaten to launch more if he does not give in
    5chris100 likes this.
  17. The nukes launched at the Citidel only account for 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of the entire stockpile of Rhodinia.
  18. Aperture wakes up from hibernation.
  19. Panem offers a negotiation to Rhodinia: we will create and send military arms and soldiers for your planet in return for protection from attacks. Also, we can teach some of your soldiers (40% at max) our special battle spells and your hospitals (75% at max, starts at 5% but spreads by 5% every 1 actual day to 75%, and will always maintain 75 percentage, whether gaining or losing hospitals) our healing spells in return for some nuclear arms/blueprints.