[FORUM GAME] War Of The Planets!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Also HAD to see this too:
    jacob5089 likes this.
  2. Euphoria starts programing of test robots.
    ETA : 3 days
  3. ...Aperture had already developed a portal gun...
  4. Q73F-3JS9 also had one.... Till we got blown up.
  5. There is a difference between a transport portal and a portal between dimensions.
  6. Dimensional portal is not the same thing as a portal gun. Ever watch "The Mist". Relations with your planet are not good at th moment
  7. I just want to find me a planet.... Anyone got a spare one lying around?
  8. Aperture finds diamonds. Helpful.
  9. Plantet creation and terraforming box given to the people of the former planet belonging to Jacob5089
  10. Accepted. I open the box and recreate Q73D-3JS9. I thank kinggeorgethethird
  11. no thanks necessary. thats what allies are for
    jacob5089 likes this.
  12. I completely forgot about this thread. Thanks for reminding me. Hopefully we can get it back in track
  13. Civil war erupts on Rhodinia. The non-rebel government (Nationals) asks allies for assistance.
  14. Federal army of the planet Rhodinia is able to succesfully put down the civil war and restore order
  15. I begin to repopulate the planet.
  16. Just saw this thread, so it might be too late, but...
    Planet Name: Panem
    Planet Orientation: Magic
    Planet Relationship: Neutral/Peaceful
    Planet Number: #12
    Other Notes: Panem has a yearly tributation of 24 of its children to fight for an evil emperor's (me :D) enjoyment, and can create an abundance (about 2,000) of ONE melee weapon (swords, spears, shields, etc.) at a time in 1 day due to its many slaves. Basically based off of the Hunger Games.
    :D If it's not too late, I'd love to be part of this!
  17. Prince seems to have given up on this, so I'll accept it.
    Accepted.
    Q73F-3JS9 launches am interstellar attack on panem.
  18. Alliance requested with Panem
  19. Panem enters Defense Mode, sending its spacecrafts in a defensive maneuver against Q73F-3JS9's attack, and transmit a peace treaty to the planet.
    Alliance is accepted, and asks for help against the attack if the treaty fails.
  20. Help against attack refused immediately as an alliance exists between Rhodinia, my planet, and Q73F-3JS9