[FORUM GAME] War Of The Planets!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Assistance with sent treaty for Q73F-3JS9 requested to Rhodinia.
  2. Message sent to Q73F-3JS9: We demand that you accept the treaty with Panem immediately.
  3. Denied.
    Q73F-3JS9 is against child cruelty and continues relentlessly attacking the planet.
    I fly on one dark matter bomb to drop on the planet.
  4. Withdraws alliance with Panem. 30,000 nuclear missles sent to attack the planet
    jacob5089 likes this.
  5. Makes planetwide announcement freeing all children from the factories, mines, etc. in hopes of the Q73F-3JS9 and Rhodinia recalling their attacks on Panem.
  6. Planet Name: Xellious
    Type: Robotics
    Diplomacy: Peaceful-Neutral (for now)
    Planet #: 649836
    Other: Has had a long 71 year civil war, All high officials are dead and there is no leader. They are voting for either Xellion XXVI or Chalamois Wutchfester. Has invented quick repair drones, Starfighters, and Area scanners.

Xellion XXVI: The heir to the throne, but his family has done bad to cause the war. He believes in the same governments and a monarchy.
    Wutchfester: A mysterious man who has had a lonely childhod. He claims new ideals and risks must be taken to make Xellious a greater planet. He has a backing force: The Red Code.
    Small amounts of all resources found here.
  7. Planet Xellious is accepted.
  8. Sends alliance to Xellious and requests help with oncoming attacks.
  9. I send out gravity ships and pull back the bombs. I send a note saying never to use children laborers ever again, and to end the hunger games.
    5chris100 likes this.
  10. All requests are accepted, child labor and crude entertainment are now outlawed on Panem.
  11. Rhodinia asks Q73F-3JS9 to join in creating a inter-planetary peacekeeping group. A letter is sent explaining the details:
    • All member planets must vow not to use war unless attacked.
    • All member planets will help each other in times of crisis.
    • Child labor is illegal for all member planets, as well as other child exploiting.
    • Member planets will be banished from the peacekeeping group if any of these are not followed
    • Any peace-liking planet will be accepted
    • The leader of the group will be elected every month by the member planets
    Your reply is needed
  12. Accepted
  13. Ultimate Bump. The Panem HQ Recieves A Bomb Threat.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  14. Planet Xellious is asked to join the Peacekeeping group
    jacob5089 likes this.
  15. Panem enters a state of madness at the notification of the bomb threat and asks [insert princebee's planet name here] to explain why nobody loves us... ;_;
  16. Note, The Citidel acts as a messenger when recieving PMs about this thread.
  17. We just harp on nobodies to see what they do.
    We don't not love you, we just don't love you love you.
    Also, it probably isn't even Princebee. People pm him to secretly declare war on other planets.
    Back on topic.
    My planet mass produces bombs, then stops producing weapons.
    We will now make civilian life better.
  18. An Acre of A city in Panem Ignites. In 1 Hour, that area will be destroyed.
  19. I recognize the threat from my planet.
    I fly out ships to evacuate the citizens from that area.
  20. %40 of an acre of a City is destroyed.