[Forum Game] The First Loser |S3:G3|

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Rhyblet, Oct 7, 2018.

?

Have you played The First Loser before?

Yes 10 vote(s) 50.0%
I wanted to, but I didn't get in 3 vote(s) 15.0%
No 7 vote(s) 35.0%
  1. A tie for what? Winner or first loser?
    Kabloofne likes this.
  2. A tie for sixth loser - Carbonyx had 2 votes, and some other person(s) too. :)
    Kabloofne likes this.
  3. Sixth loser? :p That wouldn't matter at all... but I just realised it was in fact a tie for the first loser, not the winner, which I could've easily told by checking the amounts of votes between parentheses. ;) Thanks for the hint!
    Kabloofne likes this.
  4. Yes, sixth loser, because he is the sixth person to go out. :) I have never understood why it's called "the first loser", and the name has confused me multiple times. :p
    Kabloofne likes this.
  5. I think it's because the person who is eliminated came in second for most votes, and some people refer to second place as "the first loser" because they are the first person to not win
  6. Haha, why did you never ask? :p
    Kabloofne likes this.
  7. Ah, I had never thought of that... That clarifies a lot. :p Now the name does actually make sense to me. :p

Because I just thought that it was a weird name like many other things that have illogical names. :p

8. Most-Voted: Smooshed_Potato (7 votes)
    Safe: Jay2a, SunnyStorm7, Smooshed_Potato
    The First Loser: SkeleTin007 (2 votes)
    Unsafe: 607, jacob5089, Foxy_Kitty, CarFryer, jewel_king

In addition to SkeleTin007, MajorHaze has been eliminated due to not voting for three rounds in a row. Round 8 will end on Friday, 11/2 at 9:00 pm EMC time or whenever all 8 votes are in, whichever comes first.
    607, jacob5089 and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  9. how

7 votes for one person, and the last two votes for another person

How on earth is that even possible..? :O
    607 and Kabloofne like this.
  10. Dang XD

I was just gonna lay low and stay as quiet as possible but I guess floaters won't last long XD

Well played
    Kabloofne likes this.
  11. Oooh, sounds like a fun time here.

Whenever there's a new round, I would love to get in on the action. :)
    BrickStrike, 607 and Kabloofne like this.
  12. I guess not everyone uses the tactic of simply staying quiet and not engaging in interaction. ;)
    Kabloofne likes this.

13. Most-Voted: 607 (4 votes)
    Safe: Jay2a, 607, jacob5089, Foxy_Kitty, CarFryer
    The First Loser: jewel_king (1 votes)
    Unsafe: SunnyStorm7, Smooshed_Potato
    There was a tie, and SkeleTin007 chose to eliminate jewel_king. Round 9 will end on Monday, 11/5 at 9:00 pm EMC time or whenever all 7 votes are in, whichever comes first.
  14. Now we are in the near homestretch XD
    Kabloofne likes this.
  15. Woah, wait, how did my row and column become safe? :confused:
    Kabloofne, Jay2a and jacob5089 like this.
  16. I was wondering this as well, it's a wonder round!
    Kabloofne and 607 like this.
  17. Heh, I'm not complaining :p

But for real though it should probably be fixed
    Kabloofne and 607 like this.
  18. I know that in the first round where this rule applied I didn't specify row or column, as I couldn't possibly win - I was safe. However, I am sure I considered which to pick this round.
    Kabloofne likes this.
  19. Spooky safe round was fun while it lasted
    607 likes this.
  20. Well crud, figures I wouldn't be able to do an entire game without some major mess up. >_>

I know people are probably going to complain about this, but I feel like the best thing would be to re-do this round. My mistake made this horribly unfair for one of these two people (not going to say who because that might skew the results, but let's just say that the voting results were nowhere near close), so we're going to do this round again.

I'll update the form tomorrow afternoon, sorry for any inconvenience that this caused.
    607 and jacob5089 like this.