[FORUM GAME] RPG-Style Fighting

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jul 28, 2013.

1. As you walk into the city of Crescentlight, you meet Netherspecter.
    dis gon b gud MLP.jpg
    jtc0999 and Choongjae like this.
  2. I move to press the button to go to floor 1 and escape from this place
    But my love for animals quickly stops me, and I go to floor 2, Infected Animals
    I am convinced that at least one of the animals will be fine, but most of them will be in bad shape
    I think back to the blood in my pocket, wondering if I could do anything with it
  3. The dock, being quite close to the guarded chest, is where I make my way towards. I move the boat to attract attention away from the chest. Only one of the guards comes.

As he is walking towards the boats, I fire an arrow right in front of him, but it does not harm him in any way. The guard calls for backup, and two more leave.

I then attempt to sneak past the last guard. I get to and into the chest fine, taking all that I can. When I start to leave, he sees me. I immobilize him by shooting an arrow at his foot, and I then escape into the trees.
  4. a bad bow would cost about 1 Silver.

As you exit the elevator, you find an extremely large Falcon, with a discoloration, which makes it look more menacing.
    You can find blood analysis and an infection analysis machine on the 3rd floor.
    The Other 3 guards chase after you, as you climb an Oak Tree.
  5. I walk out of the blacksmith to make my way to the library when I run into Rabbi, I quickly pick his/her pocket and find I have retrieved 5 of the 25 ingots Rabbi has I then make my way into the library.
  6. Your Alignment has Changed to Darkside! (Reason: Pick pocketing a fellow adventurer.)
    As you enter the library, you notice a rich man who is hidden behind all the books. No one would know if he died to "Natural" Causes...
  7. I walk over to the falcon and place my hand on the glass, it rubs its head against the spot my hand is and gives me a hopeful look
    I nod at the falcon, and explore the room more
    I see several blood samples on a desk
    I pick up a few and make my way back to the elevator to see other floors, hoping I can find something to help the falcon
    Three floors remain, I study the names of the rooms
    I decide the Intensive Care would just be more people, the one thing I don't want to see right now
    The Exit isn't where I want to go yet, so I go to floor 3 to see the 'Various Machines', hoping there will be at least one useful thing in this damned place
  8. Haha being Dark is "kinda" fun? :confused:

I quietly walk over to the man, him being frighten he starts to run towards the back door, I head back out front and cut him off, I shove against the wall and ask him, "Why did you run and why are you hiding?"
  9. I attach a large vine to the top of the oak tree, and then swing the other end over to a wall. The vine stays, and I use my bow to zip line over the wall. While zip lining, I witness NetherSpecter pick pocketing rabbi.
  10. There is a hammer which could probably smash the glass, and a Blood Analysis Machine. You have the strange blood from the ward you were in, the blood in the Animal Room, and Of course your blood. Which do you analyse?
  11. He looks at you with a glare, his hood falling off, and shanks you. He pulls up his hood, and runs away. Do you follow him?
    You land on the roof of the bank. There is a vent which you could probably sneak into, or you could climb down the ladder to the streets.
  12. Not wanting to steal or appear like I am stealing, I climb off the backside of the bank into an alleyway. I then walk out onto the streets, heading for an exit gate on the other side of town.
  13. I take a mental note of the hammer, so I don't forget to pick it up later
    I choose to analyse the Animal Room blood, so I have a chance of helping the Falcon if it turns out to be a cure
    While I wait, I pick up the hammer and give it a few test swings
  14. The Gate is locked, as that area is very dangerous.
    (Also, Ding. Ill make your skill tree later.)
  15. Should I wait for others to catch up before making my next move? or continue?
  16. The blood turns out to be that of a Boa Constrictor. You get pretty good with the hammer. Do you analyse any more blood?

EDIT:
    Continue. FYI, this hospital is in Crescentlight Village.
    • Your Character's Name: Tater

• Your Alignment (Lightside, Darkside) : Darkside
    Yay! New forum game!

(and this time, I won't forget it! ;) )
  17. I skillfully throw my dagger into the back of his knee to stop him from running when he yells attack, I kick him in the head knocking him unconscious. I spot a cabin off into the distance, from the looks of it it's abandoned I pick him up and carry him to it. I wait for him to awake.
  18. As I turn away from the gate, I see a hooded man running from a building. I begin to follow, and I attempt to make contact. He just keeps running. I stand around to see if anyone chases him.

I see a glimmer of light go after him, I hear a scream, and then someone grabs him
  19. Hehe...
    Rogue would indeed be darkside...
    Anyways, you wake up at home. You look at your Phone (Yes, it is current day) And realize it has been 30 days since you were last awake. As you look around your house, you realize that you were robbed. (Your house is in a forest, close to Crescentlight Village.)