[FORUM GAME] RPG-Style Fighting

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Before he can awaken, you feel a stabbing pain right below your neck, and feel the trickle of a warm liquid going down your back. As you turn around, you stab the man behind you. You begin to feel faint, and you pass out.
    Do you follow?

I'm having lunch now, so ill be gone for about an hour :p
  2. I lay uncounscious for multiple hours and when I awaken I find my prisoner has dissappeared but not my attacker, I stand and investigate my wound finding out that it's nothing serious I search him and find the following items:

Golden Dagger
    25 Silver
    a small vial of unidentified blood
    2 ink vials
    and parchment

I take his robe and wrap it around myself.

(What does my Skill Tree have what are the effects of each skill?)
  3. I groan, as a person with skill such as I should've been more alert. I realize i'm starving, and I stumble towards my kitchen. I notice that my food is also gone, and visit my secret stash for emergencies. I take out ten copper coins, and start heading towards town. I realize I'm much weaker all of a sudden on the way, and I take a stop at a tree stump for some breaths. I notice a cloaked man stumble and fall on the way out of town, and I see a dagger on his knee. I then see another man rush towards him and start yelling at him. I chuckle, and continue my way.

10 Copper
    A worn out dagger.(Basically, unuseable.)
    Leather Tunic
    Leather Pants
    Leather Boots

2 Copper

[EDIT]
    Wait wut..? I just read the current event, and is that cabin mine? I certainly hope not.. I took a long time writing this. I could change this if neccesary. :p
  4. Name: Da Cookie
    Type:
    Role: Lightside
    princebee likes this.
  5. (I'm Back :p)
    As Night Falls, you find the need to sleep.
    Don't worry, the cabin isn't yours :p Anywho, As you enter the town, you realize that you are infamous in this town. Although you are weak, the only way in without being beaten to death would be if you climbed the city walls. You find a hidden stash of Food to the left side of the city, and a rope.
    You wake up, coughing. You are lying in the middle of the forest. As you make your way to Crescentlight Village, you see a starving man eating about 20 Potatoes. You realize you too are very hungry.
  6. Awesome, on a un-related note, I'll probably be replying to this thread extremely fast if something comes up that is related to me, as i'm almost always on the forums. :p

I go and pick up the rope, and begin eating this food. As I munch on the food, I begin thinking of my past, and I just can't remember at all.. I notice someone walking up to me, and I stand up, brush off, and I begin preparing for the worse.

10 Copper
    Rope
    Unuseable dagger
  7. application:
    name: wiron
    (i just copy and pasted it maybe doesnt work)
    alignment lightside
  8. Also on an un-related note, me too.
    Back to the story, a guard comes rushing out of the forest, and you Clobber him in the stomach. As you steal his sword, you deal the killing blow. As some disgusiting things i will not say in this thread happen, you notice a heartbeat monitor and a tracking device attached to his armor. You must disable it within 1 minute. (I have a timer with me :p) And Go!
  9. take the armor off of him and thorw it away then book it
  10. You wake up, covered in blood. you are in a swamp.

No.
  11. aah so this one is for me, sorry i take a look around
  12. I sleep in the abandoned cabin till morning...
  13. You have a troubling dream. You are being chased by a large, black, cloud. Everything looks like it is blending with everything else. you are running for about 30 mins, when your foot gets caught in a beartrap of your design. As the black cloud envelops you, you see the face of the man you assaulted in the library. Also, the first skill on the tree Allows you to make beartraps.
  14. Rabbi quietly enters the cabin where Nether (I can't remember your character's name is :p) Is sleeping, and goes through his belongings to regain his 5 ingots. Once he finds them, he closes the bag, not taking anything else, but leaves a note saying:

Don't steal my items again
    -Rabbi
  15. Okee, Uh... Awaiting Choong's move. :p Also NetherSpecter's
  16. soo im just standing in a swamp till then?
  17. No, you make a move.
  18. Man, your busy with this thread, arn't you? :p

Rabbi walks out of the cabin, where he goes back into town and trades the 5 ingots he got back from Nether for a room for the rest of the night.
    He locks the door and window, and falls asleep...
  19. Yep, I spent about 1 hour pretty much just following up on this thread xD
    As you fall asleep, you hear a bump. (In the night :p)
    jtc0999 likes this.
  20. i get myself together and look around in the surroundings