[FORUM GAME] RPG-Style Fighting

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Rabbi awakens and looks around the hotel room. He sees that his bag of items have fallen off the chair, and he picks the bag up and sets it on the table.
    He sleeps once again...
  2. There is a city 10 Kilometers north, and a forest to the east. you could probably make a lot of stuff out of things you find in the forest.
    EDIT:
    And hears another bump. His bag is still on the table, but it feels a bit lighter...
  3. Sorry about that, I'm kinda busy all of a sudden.. :p So I failed to disable the heart monitor, what now? :p

4. i wipe the bloo doff as much as possible, knowing i ll get more blood on me or mud and scavenge for anything i can use
  5. Guards come running :p (Just so ya know, i'm rolling a 24 sided die for these options.)
    jtc0999 likes this.
  6. You find some wood, and vines.
  7. what is in my inventory? i ll keep track... and head to the town
  8. As you enter the town, you collapse. You are starving.
  9. umm i asked what is in my inventory... and go hunting
  10. wood, vines. you can't hunt, you don't have a weapon. the wood could be fashioned into a crude club.
  11. i make a club and go hunting
  12. I wake up from my nightmare only to realize my trap was set, I search my gear and realize my ingots were missing I quickly deduce whom it was, but push it off to the side for now. I head over to the hospital to investigate the mystery blood and run into Mira, seeing her swinging the axe and the broken glass I assumed she was a robber and confronted her. Not acting threateningly but cautiously I pull my new Golden Dagger, and ask: "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" This town is full of surprises.
  13. You get one Pig.
    Mira isn't out of the hospital yet...
    AliceF3 likes this.
  14. i go looking for things i can cook the pig with
  15. you can cook it with what you have already.
    (Sticks, And Logs)
  16. cook the pig and eat it then head back to the town
  17. While walking to Crescentlight, you run into 3 bandits.
  18. Name: Spongebob
    Type: Dark Knight
    Darkside
  19. what are my options?
  20. Wups forgot to add I walked into the hospital allow me to edit that, seeing as how those nurses are still there.

EDIT:

I wake up from my nightmare only to realize my trap was set, I search my gear and realize my ingots were missing I quickly deduce whom it was, but push it off to the side for now. I head over to the hospital to investigate the mystery blood upon entering I spot multiple nurses some looking shadier than others.