[FORUM GAME] RPG-Style Fighting

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jul 28, 2013.

1. (Save Skill Point, remember I'm a Trapper)

"Howdy, do you know where I can sell some extra gear, and perhaps find a book?"
  2. here's the skill tree:
    trapper skill tree.png
  3. A nurse walks by, talking to a blood donor. "Thank you for donating some blood. Have a cookie, to get you blood sugar back up. i'm going to go get your blood sample- AHAHHHHHHHH!!!" She Screams. You realize the blood you have in your pocket is this donor's blood. There is a blood analyzer on the 3rd floor. you are on the 7th.
    HP: 90 (Forgot to mention, Red is on fire stat, green is poison stat, Yellow is shocked stat, and Blue is drowning.)
    The man points you towards the blacksmith, and the library.
  4. Rabbi takes all the items in the chest, and proceeds to look at the map.
    He sees that the map is of the entire underground maze, and he heads back, and turns left (or right when you come out of the cave)
  5. PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. Name: Dj__Krazy
    Type: Enchanter
    Role: Dark Side
    2_Sugoi_to_Die likes this.
  7. I start to get up, to give it back but instantly stop, it isn't worth the risk
    I sneak out the room again, and make my way down the corridor looking for an elevator, passing many more doors as I search
    (I kinda want to get an animal of some sort in this?)
  8. You walk down the passage, hit a tripwire, and get shot in the mouth by an arrow.
    HP: 24
    as you continue, you enter a room that looks as if the TF2 Pyro had a 10 Hour playtime.
    there is a book, you can see the following letters on.
    ..w t. pro..ce a.ca.. ma... fr.. y... .i.d
    There is a hole, which looks blown up, in the floor.
  9. Rabbi takes the book, just in case it could be used for something.
    He walks over to the hole, and drops a rock in it. He does not hear the sound of the rock hitting ground, so he rules out going in the hole. He sees a small hole in the rock wall, and he peeks through the hole, seeing a tunnel let by torches. He then, very carefully, begins using his shiv and rock(s) to mine away the wall
  10. Please fill out the rest of the application.
    (You'll get one soon, don't worry :p)
    You find an elevator. As you walk in, you hear a guard behind you. You hide in the elevator. What button do you press?

1 (Exit)
    2 (Infected Animals)
    3 (Various Machines)
    4(Intense Care Unit)
  11. Man I'm so far behind...

Charles leaves the now open cave, and climbs a nearby tree to scout the area
  12. As the wall gives way, you notice there are explosives on the other side of the wall, and there is a matchbook inside the charred book.
  13. Rabbi makes a fuse with the twine he collect, and attaches it too the explosives. He lights it, and runs behind a wall,
    almost falling into the giant hole
  14. I walk up to the Blacksmith and offer some items:

3 Rocks
    Leather

I ask, "How much can I get for this?"
  15. haha...
    You see: The City of Crescentlight
    A forest
    A dock
    A ready-made bow, with a few arrows.
    A Chest, Guarded by 4 men.

You can make a zipline of sorts to get over to the guards.
  16. The explosion opens a large hole into the wall. As you rush towards the hole, you fall into the pit. There is another hole in there, which looks like it was blown up a couple minutes ago. (NetherSpecter)
    [Blacksmith] I could buy the leather for 10 Copper, or I could make you a makeshift club with the rock and Leather.
  17. Relizeing there is nothing else to do, Rabbi jumps into the hole, while shouting a strange word he learned from the charred book
    "YOLOOOOOOOOO!"

At the bottom of the hole, he sees daylight, and rushes out of the cave, praising God that he had escaped.
    princebee likes this.
  18. Sorry bout that but hey I had to escape somehow.

I sell the leather and ask how much to purchase a bow and some arrows.