[FORUM GAME] RPG-Style Fighting

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Name: Mira

Alignment: Lightside
  2. You don't know :D
  3. I think he means left, right, middle kinda direction?
  4. Oh yeah :p that :p
  5. Rend, takes the left path.
  6. You step on a tripwire, but you luckily actually trip on the tripwire, and an arrow flies straight over your head.
    You continue along the path, and find yourself in an open room with a trapdoor in the center, some computers over to the side, and an ancient looking book in front. An alarm goes off, saying: "Termination in 2 Minutes." You only have time to either go to the computers or read the book.
  7. Can I have a quest?
  8. You wake up in a white room. Outside, you hear a woman say "She Will die in 5 days unless she gets a remedy." Said woman then laughs, evilly.
  9. I panic at first, but calm down relatively quickly.
    I start to search the room, checking for any supplies
  10. You find a Needle, usually used for vaccines, some blood which is reacting strangely, and a keycard for the hospital.
  11. I quickly take the keycard, knowing I could use it to open most doors in the building
    I also take the needle, as I could use it to put any potential 'cures' to us
    I leave the strange blood, since I don't know what's up with it

I head for the door, using the keycard to unlock it I see several doors, some with signs some without
  12. You see 10 nurses. You know at least 2 are trying to kill you.
  13. Rabbi (Which is Jewish for teacher, some history for those who didn't know c:) Grabs the twine, sticks, and rocks to make a small, improvised shiv. He then takes the lether and makes a shethe for the shiv, and walks out the door whom charles had unlocked.

He looks around, and sees the three passageways. He choses to go straight.
  14. Calmly, I search around for supplies, I find some old used wires from old computers and an old keyboard.

I then head towards the trapdoor and attempt to open it. It wouldn't open so I head over to the old book.

Steel Dagger, Twine, Rocks, Leather, Old-Wire, Keyboard and a Lockpick.
  15. The 10th page of the book has some gunpowder, and a box of matches.
    you find a chest with a map, flint, and 25 Steel ingots.
  16. I quickly make a small explosive, using the Wire, Gunpowder and a Match to blow open the hatch, still having some matches and tiny amount of gunpowder left I put it in my sack. Once the hatch was blown I throw down the keyboard to determine if there were any traps at the bottom, once the keyboard sets off a bear trap I quickly head down there just in time to make it out alive.

Steel Dagger, Twine, Rocks, Leather, a small amount of Gunpowder, a Lockpick, and 14 matches
  17. As the room burns, you realize that those computers may have had important data, and the book as well. You hope that you can find the files on that computer, and you can find another copy of the book. You remember parts of the book title: H.. .o ..odu.. ar...e ..g.c f..m ..u. m.nd

as you continue down the hallway, the doors clang shut. bars descend, blocking the windows and doors. The walls start closing in. There is a small weak spot in the wall.
  18. Quickly I grab the memory card out of one of the computers, and as the walls closes in I run over to the weak spot and dump the rest of the gunpowder in a hole I made with my dagger, I use the twine as a fuse and light it blowing a hole and allowing sunshine to break through, I climb through the hole and find myself at the edge of the mountain and just at the bottom lies a small village, and in it a library and a supply store. (How much money do I have?)

Dulled-Steel Dagger, Rocks, a computer memory chip with the letters A&D engraved in it, Leather, a Lockpick, and 13 matches
  19. i'm making a skill tree, but here:
    Destroyed Memory Chip
    Hp: 92
    Money: 0
    As you decend into the town, you are greeted by a man with tattoos on his face. "Welcome To The Town Of Crescentlight!" He says.

DING!
    Level 2
    +1 Skill Point
  20. I run back into the room to think of a plan
    My mind trails back to the strange blood reacting on the other side of the room
    I pick it up and slip it into my pocket, I could use it as a weapon if completely necessary

I carefully walk out of the room again, doing my best not to be seen
    I see another room right next to the one I came out of
    With out looking inside, I run in and crouch behind what seems to be a cabinet