[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. All of what? The military targets? There's like, one in Vladivostok and that is your entire Pacific defence.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  2. OCC:
    Not sure why you feel the need to bring this up now, but I do that because I start it first. I don't take it from you at all.

Then leave? This game is requires a tiny bit of patience.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  3. Err... no.

I started SovNet quite a few posts before you.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  4. No, all of the planes survived?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  5. And what like? Last time I checked I was creating my own internet with the Pacific Alliance, I wasn't stealing anything off you.

Also, just saying: you have never made a computer, so how are you creating internet?
    SEPTHEKID and nfell2009 like this.
  6. Do you?

If you do, I'm pretty sure the black market exists.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  7. WASWAS NEWS
    --------------------------
    • WASWAS starts making nuclear bombs in order to defeat all of Africa and UK area
    • Riots in Iran,WAWAS leads to 200 civilian deaths
    And yes, I think I don't know who Im attacking :p
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
    So once again, you wish to attack your own alliance. K den.

WASWAS has been kicked out of the European Commonwealth and sanctions have been placed on them. Until Waswas stops wishing to attack New Kalmar, production of a 20 kt nuclear bomb has begun (3 posts). If WASWAS does not stop with their aggression they will be fired at Gaza and Cairo - something the New Kalmarian President would not like to resort to, as it will be the dishonorable killing of innocents.

New Kalmar has also announced their plans to back out of the 'No first use Treaty', first created by the now destroyed SEAA. Due to NK being the only signer of the treaty still around, it has now dissolved.
    SEPTHEKID and 607 like this.
  8. Sebia places sanctions on WASWAS for their hostile nature. Due to the development of nuclear bombs has been started by WASWAS to attack land owned by New Kalmar but also to attack Africa with parts owned by South-Central African Union and Sebia. WASWAS is part of the European Commonwealth, yet is threatening other members and even the alliance group leader. The threat towards Sebia will not be taken lightly and we're placing the following sanctions on WASWAS:
    • Trade embargo (prevents exporting to anywhere in WASWAS)
    • Communication jamming (prevents WASWAS from contacting outside countries)
    • Surveillance from Sebia (WASWAS is now being watched 24/7)
    Sebia has also started to repopulate it's nuclear & weaponized satellite weapon arsenal [3 posts for nuclear bombs + 3 posts for satellite launching]
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  9. The Union of Soviet Sovereign Republics demands that Sebia stands down. Otherwise, we will decimate the city of Houston with one very simple tactic.

Because of the communication jamming, we have resorted to using letters with WASWAS.

We offer WASWAS an economic alliance.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. Sebia will not stand down. WASWAS is posing a threat to Sebia and it shall not be tolerated. This is not the first time WASWAS have threatened Sebia. If WASWAS agrees to not attack Sebia then we shall remove our sanctions.

Just a reminder, the last time you attacked us we completely destroyed many of your cities.
    SEPTHEKID and SoulPunisher like this.
  11. Disputed.

You were given the opportunity to prevent the NY bombings. You didn't however.

I however, did intercept the U.S.S.R bombing raid.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  12. I wasn't. 3 posts were done before I could react.

You did not intercept all the USSR bombings. Your cities were hit.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  13. All?

You could have posted.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  14. Or maybe he wasn't online when things were posted? Just an idea.
    SEPTHEKID and 607 like this.
  15. No offence, but from reading it again, it looks like you and MBA accelerated the death of New York by not waiting until Nfell had responded.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  16. * Looks at map * So I can attack white nations, not baby blue... GOT IT
    WASWAS NEWS
    ----------------------------
    • WASWAS sends 100,00 air bombers to attempt and conquer Russia and Ukraine [ Ukraine 3 posts, Russia 11 ]
    • WASWAS starts making the worlds first Mothership [11 more posts], nation is offering 20 million dollars for Steel and other materials
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  17. Don't attack any colours (unless it's pink...). Also, encase you missed the post. WASWAS currently has sanctions placed on it by Sebia. To get them removed you must agree to not make any threats, moves or hostile action against Sebia or other Pacific Alliance members.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  18. ok :p, Ill edit post now
    SEPTHEKID likes this.