[FORUM GAME] GalliaRPG - Revived

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 15, 2014.

1. (Princeeee~)

2. I rethink what I am doing.
    Perfect, it works! Do you guys have any weapons on you? On the way here I almost ran into some rude-looking people. I must tell the boss of the results!
  3. (i didn't get the alert for some reason senpai)
    You arrive in an inn.
    "um... yeah, it's over there." I point. I look in the box and find... nothing.
    "um... there's nothing in here" (ALSO KARMA SHIFT: NOW NEUTRAL)
    "sure, i've got a knife here." he gives it to you.
  4. "For f***s sake" I snap, hitting my head against the door "WHY?" I scream into the darkness, I growl viscously and practically destroy some crates "I bet he knows" I grumble. When Sonaria shoots me a confused look, I bark at her, grunting and going to wither away in the corner with the crumbled crates
  5. "Thank you my good sir"

You guys keep testing the formula, I'll get going. "I look around the building,.
  6. (Princeeee <3)
  7. (im not sure why i didn't respond to these ; - ;)
    "um... are you okay?"
    You see a forest.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  8. I throw her an obviously over exaggerated smile "Yes I'm perfectly fine" my smile vanishes and becomes a grimace again "Since we're both in this wonderful situation. We an both think about how to get out" I open my mouth as if to say a smart idea "I for one have no idea"

Alliance Shift: Hostile
  9. well, we should look around to see if we can find anything.
    I point to some boxes.
  10. I grunt and pad over to the boxes, looking at Sonaria for a second before practically flinging them into the wall with a front paw "There" I take a step back and glare at Sonaria "I opened them for you"
    607 likes this.
  11. "um... thanks..." I look in the box. "There's a stick of dynamite in here... try to find a lighter, ok?"
  12. I flinch at look at her, now slightly confused "You want to blow this place up?"
  13. "blow the door up."
  14. I go into the forest.
  15. in the forest, there is a treehouse.
  16. My face becomes a grimace again "As if that's going to work" I shift the boxes around to find a good place to lie down. Something shiny glints under one of the boxes. I stare at it for a split second before flicking it up with my paw and hitting it in Sonaria's general direction "Looks like I found that lighter for you" I wriggle down and shut my eyes "Good luck"
  17. "Thank you." I light the fuse.
    The door blows up.
  18. I let the surprise of the whole thing linger on my face for several seconds, I genuinely didn't expect that to work.... Sonaria gave me a look which practically shouted "hah, told you so!". I shake the surprise off of my face and smile at her "Heh, good job". I stop for a second to turn into a human again, walking inside as a wolf always rings everyone's alarm bells.... I start to climb up the ladder
  19. I see the guy who trapped us in there.
    I change.
    I charge.
  20. I hesitate slightly before following Sonaria's example and quickly changing. By this point she's almost on the man. I snarl and run for the man and pounce at him