[Forum Game] Dead Center

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Mar 29, 2013.

1. David walks along with Lee and Tom. He doesn't say anything about the vote.
    "We should go to mine and John's wolf den. It's safe there" says David, slinging his crossbow over his shoulder.
  2. Alexander realises that he has a first aid-kit in his backpack, and since no zombies are after them, he stops to fix his leg as much as he can for now. He can now walk, but slowly.
  3. ((You are clear))
    AlexHallon likes this.
  4. I signal a flare to show my location. I mount a turret from the cache to cover my back while I ate a drum stick.
  5. David suggests we take Alexander to the Wolf Den.
  6. ((Who ordered the sword again?))
  7. Alexander agrees and think that the group should stay there to gather more supplies and recover from wounds. He does not vote yet, but he has two people in mind.
  8. ((I did))
  9. ((Ok then))The supply crate is dropped through the food court ceiling and contains several gourds of varying types.
  10. I see a crate, that as equipment in it

((By the way what are gourds?))
  11. David begins to take Alexander to the Wolf Den for water, medication, food and a proper place to sleep.
  12. Pls explain what is wrong.
  13. Magic and Zombie Apocalypses (in modern age) don't exactly mix well...
    jtc0999 and fluffinator09 like this.
  14. True Dat... New App Coming Up :3
  15. "Guys, I found a new katana with some fruits!"
  16. ((A pumpkin is a gourd, so you basically got a bunch of vegetables.))
  17. I did collect12.
  18. Name: Dell Conagher
    Age (13-99): 36
    Appearance (A picture will suffice): http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Demoman
    Skills (Max of 3): Can Build A Sentry Gun That Fires Bullets Extremely fast, Can build very strong sandbox walls fairly easily.
    Weaknesses (Min of 1): Being Surrounded by Zombies.
    Starting Weapon: Shotgun
    Anything else you would like to tell us about your character?: He has a robotic arm which has a very strong Punch.
  19. What?I don't see a post with you needing a sword?!That sword should be collect12's!
    collect12 aims the light bow at Tom from the food court's roof.
  20. David takes Alexander back to the Wolf Den. "Here. Crawl inside that Wolf den. Message me on this" he says, throwing a walkie talkie to Alexander. "With this much and this thick of barbed wire, nothing should go wrong...but if it does, message me and i'll be there ASAP".

David begins to walk away from the camp, heading towards the setting sun. "Oh, and there's food and water in that bag just to the left of you. Take as much as you think you need but ration it" says David, walking away.