[Forum Game] Dead Center

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Mar 29, 2013.

1. ((So... Am I accepted?))
  2. Alexander wakes up, sees David's arm, and immediately jells "What the hell happened?!" and asks if he can help with anything.
  3. John wakes from his slumber and he sees David's severed arm. He asks what he can do to help and if his Bowie knife could be of assistance.
  4. collect opens the supplies kit and finds:food,water,a first aid kit, and a hammer. He offers the first aid kit to John.
  5. I asked for the water and took the first aid.
  6. Grabs knife and gives it back to David
  7. I wander around the mall wondering where I should go. I encounter zombies and shoot them down with my silenced pistol.
  8. David duct tapes the knife onto the metal canister, and also duct tapes the metal canister to his arm. "This should give me a melee weapon to always carry around".
    "A zombie bit my arm. I figured I could stop the infection spreading if I cut my wrist off...It seems to have worked" he says.
  9. I wash the wound with a damp cloth and apply hydrogen peroxide to it to prevent infection. Then After ointment is applied I give 2 pain killers and wrap bandage around mark. If needed I do it after the leg is cut.
  10. I see a small camp outside and wander towards it.
  11. David unslings his Crossbow and aims it at the person approaching the camp. "ON YOUR KNEES!" shouts David. "YOU DON'T CROSS THIS BARBED WIRE OR YOU DIE" he screams at the top of the lungs.
  12. "David, if he crosses the wire or you yelling, anyway he's gonna die."
  13. I drop my pistol and fall on my knees, hands behind my head,
  14. "What's your name?" asks David, walking over and grabbing the person onto his legs and dragging him over across the wire.
  15. ((Just wondering, you just lost an arm. How are you carrying a crossbow and grabbing my legs? :p))
    My name is... OW! Eragon.
  16. ((The crossbow is slung over his damaged arm, and he's grabbing you with his good one))
    "Alright, Eragon..." David says, throwing Eragon onto the floor. "What is your business here?" asks David, sitting down next to him.
  17. "I... I escaped from the nearby prison when the officers became infected and made my way here. I was hoping to find other people."
  18. Since everyone forgot about the crates that he saw earlier and the zombies are gone, Alexander goes over there.
    He finds 2 medical kits, 1 .44 Magnum along with 17 bullets and a bowie knife.
    There is also some food, wich he eats a bit of and brings the rest back.

Since Tom says something when Alex gets back, he asks what it is.
  19. "Well, while those 2 people are talking I saw zombies!"