[Forum Game] Dead Center

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Accepted
  2. "Oh it's on!" Points gun at collect
  3. ((Um, what group am I in?))
  4. collect12 throws some petrified potatoes at a trap to lure the zombies in the trap with the sound of the potato.Also Tom, I want my sword back!!!
  5. "Fine I'll give you it back!" Throws sword at collect
  6. collect catches the sword,lowers his bow, and sprints away with his petrified potatoes.
  7. Throws fruit at collect
  8. ((Oh yes, you are a new group that starts in an American Eagle))
  9. ((lol ok))
  10. I pass out food to everyone knowing they're hungry and goes and scouts out the area.
  11. collect catches the fruit and keeps it for further need.As he starts to loot the pots and chests in the food court,he finds a boomerang and more food and flares.
  12. I snipe zombies from the wolf den, using my knife when they get close.
    Not far away from me I see a few boxes filled with supplies, but they're guarded by 30 zombies, luckily nonce have seen me yet.
    I try to contact the group on my walkie talkie ((I have 2 now? <.<)) hoping to get a guy over here to help.
  13. I hear talking as I am in the air vent, I and go up to find him.
    "There are some supply boxes, but there are some zombies guarding them." Alexander said.
    "I'll shoot them, but give me a walkie talkie."
  14. collect uses his boomerang to stun the 30 zombies. He manages to take one of the supply cases and run it back to the wolf den. However, collect is still injured a little from that encounter and is regenerating at the wolf den.
  15. David, inside a shop, looks outside. It's night. "I should get back to the wolf den" he mumbles. He turns around, a zombie right behind him. He lifts up his right arm while in shock, and the zombie sinks its teeth into it. David pushes it away, and it falls over a shelf. It gets up and he beats it with the crossbow. The zombie falls back down, and he runs at it and kick it full force in the skull, sending its head flying.

He clutches his arm in pain. He stumbles around the shop. He finds a knife and sinks it deep into his arm, cutting off his wrist. He screams in pain, attracting zombies to his location. He takes off his belt and wraps it tight around his arm to stop blood loss, and legs it out the back door back to the wolf den.
    When he gets there, he jumps over the barbed wire, spilling blood everywhere out of his arm. He falls down onto the floor, screaming in pain.
  16. ((Holy cow, man))
    Name: Eragon
    Age (13-99): 17
    Appearance (A picture will suffice): Tall with black hair
    Skills (Max of 3): 2- can sneak quietly and also is very good at targeting things (Sniper)
    Weaknesses (Min of 1): Is easily distracted.
    Starting Weapon: I know no guns, I guess a silenced pistol?
    Anything else you would like to tell us about your character. Nothing
    SoulPunisher likes this.

17. Now back on topic:
    David passes out from the pain.. As he passes out, he calls to Alexander for help. But Alexander is sleeping and doesn't wake up.
    jtc0999, fluffinator09 and jacob5089 like this.
  18. I find David passed out, I thought he might be sleeping so I wondered what was wrong, so I shot my pistol at the wall a couple of times, and I found a message that said, If you shoot at me, your dead. It also said be here 6:00am the day after you shot me or you die. But still I didn't with David, so I woke Alexander up.
  19. ((LOL))
  20. David wakes up, his back aching, his neck stinging and his arm burning. He sits up. "Go and get me that knife on the floor over there, kid" he says to Tom, pointing at a knife next to the barbed wire. He grabs a metal cylinder, and slides it over his arm. He gets some duct tape out of a bag. "Kid, I said GO AND GET ME THAT KNIFE".