[Forum Game] Dead Center

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Mar 29, 2013.

1. "No, I haven't." says David. He puts his crossbow over his shoulder. "Sorry for my hostility".
    David looks over Lee's shoulder, his expression turning from angry to horrified. "I suggest we run" he says, pointing at the fast approaching horde shambling through the street.
  2. Lee jumps at Alexander's fire, then thanks him with a wave. He turns, and sees the horde.
    "I think that's a good idea." He says to David.
    Lee Takes his crossbow back from Tom, and bolts in the other direction.
    "unless Ya'll want to be food," He says, "MOVE IT!"
  3. I see some zombies right behind David and I shoot them.
  4. Alexander grabs the attention of the horde away from the other survivors by shooting a few, letting the other survivors run. When they get close he starts running aswell, but he falls and hurts his leg.
    The horde is getting closer, and he can barely move. ((._. Did I just kill myself?))
  5. I shoot at the zombies and kill them, and say "Are you ok?"
  6. I shoot out my mag into the horde and I efficiently run and reload.
  7. Lee quickly Takes action, and does a "Fireman's carry" with Alexander, sprinting as quickly as he can.
    "GIVE ME SOME DAMN COVER FIRE!"
    He shouts to Tom and David.
  8. "Everyone GET OUTSIDE!"
  9. I also tell everyone to get at our wolf den base but notice a supply drop is coming in the food court
  10. "All the cars are wrecked, we have to stay in the mall until help arrives!"
    Lee responds to Tom
  11. David notices store glass smashing everywhere, and zombies crawling out of windows. He puts his crossbow into his hands, shooting the zombies close to him. He picks up his arrows as he goes along, which slows him down. He turns around, the horde is a few metres away from him. He legs it forwards, running over to where Alexander is. Zombies smash down a window in a store, pushing David backwards to another building. He turns out, kicks down the window, and dives through. The zombies crawl in after him.

David exits out through the back door, running back around to the front of the building. He bolts it forward to where Alexander is, the horde following. He slams the door shut behind him as the horde surrounds the perimeter of the building.
    "Well...how do we get out now?" he shouts up to Alexander.
  12. ((I changed something))
  13. "I still have my Katana! I'll throw it at something and hope the horde leaves!"
  14. David realizes Alexander isn't there. He runs up to the top floor, and gets onto the roof. He sees everybody else running on without him. He looks down, the horde leaving no escape.
    David hears the glass smash downstairs, and the horde dissipates outside. They begin piling in up the stairs, and he jumps off the top of building, landing on his stomach. He is severely winded, but runs over to the group, the horde not realising where he is.
  15. Realizing I am separated from the group, using the wolf den as cover, I try to sneaking to the supply cache where collect12 is hiding and gather up and stock to the wolf den slicing any extra zombies on the ways.
  16. "Should I get my Katana?" I say to the group
  17. ((I saw, Epic))
    Once Lee sees everyone is now back toghter, he states:
    "We need a leader. Who should it be?"
    "And Tom, forget it. You still have the desert Eagle."
  18. This is a serious RP, please treat it as such.
  19. "We'll have a vote." Tom says to Lee
  20. ((I am now inactive until tommrow. Fluff, please don't kill meh XD))
    fluffinator09 likes this.