[Forum Game] Dead Center

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Mar 29, 2013.

1. "Hey guys, where are you?"
  2. Name: John Deng
    Appearance: 5 ft 6 inches, Black hair in an Asian Style, Hazel Eyes, Athletic and slightly Muscular, with a dragon in a Sandbox Tattoo
    Skills: Endurance, Speed, and Close Range Combat (including all Low range guns)
    Weakness: Accuracy and Far Range Combat
    Starting Weapon: Bowie Knife and .44 Magnum
    Other: Likes to play in Sandboxes and originates from Japan
  3. David finds a small pool of water about half an hour's worth of travel into the woods. He scoops it up in his hands, and drinks it. He washes the grime off his face with it, too. Now fully hydrated, he looks up at the night sky. As he does, he hears the groans of zombies. He looks to his left, and sees the horde that chased him.

Pulverized with terror, he stares. A few notice him, and alert the rest. He turns backwards, running down the forest. He trips up over a stick, and hurts his arm as he hits the floor. It felt broken, but he gets up anyway and carries on running. He turns backwards, and the zombies have picked up speed. He carries on running, leaving the zombies some metres behind him. They can smell him but they can't see him. He dives onto the floor as he sees an abandoned wolf den. He rolls in the mud to cover up his scent, and slips into the den. He waits until the horde passes, and drifts into a much-needed sleep.
  4. Name: collect12
    Age (13-99): 13
    Appearance (A picture will suffice): I am cliche:
    Skills (Max of 3): Regeneration
    Weaknesses (Min of 1): I am noisy.Noisy, noisy, noisy. And loud.
    Starting Weapon: Bomb Bag
    Anything else you would like to tell us about your character?: Good at using many weapons.

SANDBOXES!
  5. ((Accepted, you are with SoulPunisher.))

((If you change your weapon, you are accepted.))
  6. Why? Also my new weapon is light bow and light arrows.
  7. ((It was a bit to OP, but your new one is OK.))
  8. I do a quick greet to David and suggest we find a tactical spot to defend and camp.
  9. Also where do I start?
  10. David suggests we landmark the wolf den somehow, make a run into town to find weapons, food and fence, and make the area around the wolf den a camp.
  11. I agree. I get some barbed wire and bring it to the wolf den. I do this with caution to all my surroundings.
  12. ((You are with Soul i believe.))
  13. collect12 radios the military base and asks for a sword. Also, collect12 snipes the area around John and David.
  14. They military signals to be in the food court in one hour for the supply drop.
  15. With his supplies packed and the zombies getting closer, Alexander starts running around in the shop looking for Lee and Tom.
  16. David lays down the barbed wire around the camp area. David would like to give members of the campers jobs. He has assigned himself as the hunter/scavenger.
  17. John finds an obliterated radio on the floor with bloody trails going behind it....

He also finds a bag of walkie talkies and grabs them.
  18. collect12 moves to the food court and waits with his bow on hand.
  19. Alexander gets worried, and finds a walkie talkie on the ground.
    Thinking that one of his buddies may have dropped it, he begins trying to contact them with it.
  20. John decides to be the tank of the team. Dealing close combat attacks.