[Forum Game] Dead Center

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Mar 29, 2013.

1. John hears a voice from the walkie talkie and asks for identification and location.
  2. Still waiting for the supplies, collect12 starts to explore the food court for materials and other survivors. Moving through some supplies, collect12 finds a bag of petrified potatoes.
  3. As I try to find Alexander, I get in the airducts and find where Alexander. "Hey Alexander, what are you doing?" I find him talking on a walke talke, him ingoring me. So I had to yell at him. "WHY DO YOU HAVE A WALKE-TALKE?"
  4. I pass collect12 and David Walkie talkies from the bag. There are 4 left.
  5. Lee Walks out of the backroom, and hears Tom shouting. He tells him to shut up, or he'll attract the infected.
    As Lee is looting the supermarket, he finds a Desert Eagle and a few rounds in an empty box of food. He gives it to Tom, and tells him how to use it.
    Lee also spots survivors in the food court across from his location,a nd grabs his crossbow, not knowing if they are hostile or friendly.
  6. I grab my undershirt that's green and I wave it back in forth as a sign of friendliness
  7. "I don't trust him." Tom tells to Lee.
  8. Lee notices the sign of friendlyness, but sees an infected directly behind the survivor. He shoots, and the bolt hits the walker in the head, killing it.
    Lee tells Tom to stay at the shop, and gives him his crossbow. "In case everything goes to Sh*t, cover me with this." He tells Tom as he teaches him how to use and reload the weapon.
    Lee shoves the hunting knife in his pocket, and takes the baseball bat, and begins to make his way over to the suvivors.
  9. "Wait! Before you go, do you know where Alexander is?"
  10. "No, i haven't seen him all day." Lee replies to Tom.
    "I hope he's ok...."
    And Lee walks off.
  11. "So, what's your name?" Tom says to the person Lee was talking to.
  12. I run to them with walkie talkies in hand and explain for communication. I asked if they would like to go to our base. I slash a zombie with my Bowie knife.

EDIT: My name is John Deng of Japan
  13. David sets out on a scavenging trip. He walks into the area across the food court, coming up behind Tom. He aims the crossbow at him.
    "Drop your weapons or i'll shoot" says David. "All it takes is one press of this damn trigger and you have an arrow in your head!"
  14. I drop the weapons
  15. I tell David to chill and say the more the merrier
  16. David lowers his crossbow. He pushes Tom out of the way, making him flail to the ground.
    David says to John, "Who the hell is this guy?" while looking at Lee.
  17. "I'm Lee." He says to David.
    "And, by the way, Have you seen a 13 year old around here?" He asks David and John
  18. "Dude, I'm 15!"
  19. I don't know, but before you shoot someone figure out how much of an asset they could be I reply.
  20. John Deng's walkie talkie makes a noise, when he answers it's Alexander.
    Alex tells them that he sees them, and is aiming his Dragunov at the moment. He wants everyone to lower their weapons and talk, and then shoots a zombie next to Lee.