[FORUM GAME] Counting with Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 21, 2016.

?

How far do you think we'll get before we strand?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
1-50 3 vote(s) 17.6%
50-100 1 vote(s) 5.9%
100-150 4 vote(s) 23.5%
150-250 1 vote(s) 5.9%
250-500 5 vote(s) 29.4%
500-750 1 vote(s) 5.9%
750-1000 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1000+ 2 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. I also reuse the same session! I open the page, then I middle click the bottom 3 alerts, then I read through those threads, then I middle click the 3 alerts next up, read through those, and so forth. :)

Wait, does your browser not support multiple tabs?

This does not have the number, but I don't recall seeing something like this before and I wanted to share it. :p

I guess they didn't have a model to show off the dress? Maybe they don't want to sell dresses that have already been worn, so it'd be too expensive to have it worn by a model. :)

TomvanWijnen, Will_McNab and Egeau like this.
  2. Ahh, I see! I'm almost always on my phone when visiting the EMC forums, so middle clicking isn't as convenient. ;)

It does, but having to go back and forth between the EMC tab and the (incognito) pictures tabs is quite inconvenient (especially when I choose multiple pictures). When searching for the pictures in a different browser, I can just press the "button for seeing the open apps list" twice, and it will plop me from EMC browser to the other browser, and back again. :) I use the EMC browser just for EMC, so I won't have to go find the tab every time. :)

Hrm, nearly...

There we go! :D

607, Egeau and Will_McNab like this.
  3. I'd like to know the context for that one. :p

Egeau, Will_McNab and TomvanWijnen like this.

4. I normally don't like posting these, but this time I thought the blue represented water, and for some time, I was rather confused.
    TomvanWijnen, Egeau and Will_McNab like this.
  5. It being called "Ship"pensburg probably didn't help with that... ;)

Egeau, Will_McNab and 607 like this.
  6. That was hard to read! I like it a lot, though. It's lovely when so many numbers in, we get a product we haven't ever seen before. :D

Speaking of which, there is apparently a series of Norwegian advertisements made for various products made by some company. They have over 10k videos and are still creating, and some of the videos have numbers in the titles. Here's the one for 17261. It doesn't have the number in it, unfortunately. :( (but predictably)

Here's the number. :)

7. That's tiny! And so is the number. :p