[FORUM GAME] Counting with Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 21, 2016.

?

How far do you think we'll get before we strand?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
1-50 3 vote(s) 17.6%
50-100 1 vote(s) 5.9%
100-150 4 vote(s) 23.5%
150-250 1 vote(s) 5.9%
250-500 5 vote(s) 29.4%
500-750 1 vote(s) 5.9%
750-1000 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1000+ 2 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. Sigh... :p

Traktor! :D

Egeau, Will_McNab and 607 like this.
  2. You got one of the small ones. :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  3. Ah, I see it now. :p I was a bit bothered by my internet not working and this (see picture below), so I was happy I got a picture with a number. :p

4. When I see these fancy pictures and cinematic videos, I always assume they are of huge houses. This one is actually rather small!

Also, not sure if they do that in all cinematic tours, but for some reason all the faucets are running. :confused: That seems like a waste of water to me!
    TomvanWijnen, Egeau and Will_McNab like this.
  5. That is one big looking house! This is a part of the description:

"4 beds 4.5 baths 2,954 sq ft 1.5 acres lot" how could one have 4.5 baths? Half a bath would just let all the water flow out, won't it? :D And only 4 beds in that massive house?! (I assume they mean bedrooms, but still, only 4?)

It's only "$ 1.165.000,00 USD"! :D ... :p

Egeau, 607 and Will_McNab like this.
  6. :(

Egeau, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  7. It's interesting how the lh3.googleusercontent.com does work for a short time.
    Lol, that is particular. xD

I looked it up!
    My parental house has one full bathroom and one half bathroom, then (which I think is standard in new homes, older ones might lack a bathtub completely and thus have one three quarter bathroom and one half bathroom), and the house I rent my room in (which is a regular house, not a student home) has one full bathroom, two three quarter bathrooms and one half bathroom.
    But yeah... why would you have as many bathtubs as beds? :confused: I wonder if that's just an American thing or a general modern thing. :p
    My grandparents (father's side) lived in quite a large but old house before they moved to a small house to retire into, and that had one three quarter bathroom, one half bathroom, and one quarter bathroom (only a sink; only a toilet seems very strange, frankly, while only a sink is quite useful, for brushing your teeth, doing makeup, et cetera), and 5 bedrooms.

The Beatles! I like that there's a Japanese title on there. :)

Egeau, Will_McNab and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. Indeed! It definitely worked when I saw it!

Interesting! Our house has one full bathroom, and one half bathroom. I also don't understand why you would need more than that, but it does seem to be a trend in American houses.

9. As many full bathrooms as bedrooms seems excessive to me, but I do think there is merit to having two showers if you have a lot of people in the house, so if you're in a hurry or it's late you don't risk having to wait a while for someone else to finish.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. That's just another reason to shower in the evening instead of the morning! :rolleyes: But yeah, with a lot of people, it could be handy indeed.
    607 likes this.
  11. fixed.
    TomvanWijnen, 607 and Will_McNab like this.
  12. i do believe we skipped 100 somewhere.... But i will continue any way

Egeau, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  13. Oops. :p 607 skipped 100 indeed. :p Let's go back these 100, and try again. :p

Truck from 1989

Serbian plane with an impressive exhaust!

Egeau, 607 and Will_McNab like this.
  14. I love planes!

Here is a school bus

Egeau, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.