[FORUM GAME] Counting with Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 21, 2016.

?

How far do you think we'll get before we strand?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
1-50 3 vote(s) 17.6%
50-100 1 vote(s) 5.9%
100-150 4 vote(s) 23.5%
150-250 1 vote(s) 5.9%
250-500 5 vote(s) 29.4%
500-750 1 vote(s) 5.9%
750-1000 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1000+ 2 vote(s) 11.8%
  1. Post #17000! :D
  2. Oh, I didn't realize :D

---------------------------
    You'll have to look a little bit harder to find the number here :)
    Egeau, 607, Will_McNab and 1 other person like this.
  3. Huh, what kind of connection is that for the headset?

Welcome to the game. :D

4. That looks like a phone line, a smaller and slower version of an ethernet cable. :)
    Egeau and nltimv like this.
  5. I'm someone who has had experience with this kind of "service", and I must say that I do agree! Speaking from AliExpress experience: often you have a friendly person in the chat (not via email) and they can usually sort something for you out quite well. :) Yes, they might have messed up somewhere in the first place, but if they can solve it properly, then I don't think it's necessary to "downvote" them or their product, as that has a direct influence on the sales. :)
    Egeau, 607 and nltimv like this.
  6. Probably the same connector that is used for most handsets, like these:

The connector is very similar to the connector you use to connect your telephone to the network, but a little bit thinner.

More (technical) information on this Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modular_connector#Handset_wiring
    -----------------------------------------------
    Egeau, 607, Will_McNab and 1 other person like this.

7. :D

Hmm, sadly there are three numbers on this picture... :p

:D

I also found these two pictures of the locomotive that belongs to these carriages. :)

And, in order to clearly show the number, let's have this dog. :D

Egeau, nltimv, 607 and 2 others like this.
  8. Thanks!

I have also done this thinking when someone from eBay offered to give me my money back in exchange for a full star rating. However, after I had agreed to it I found out that there were actual criteria to rate upon. I couldn't rate 5 stars on "Item as described" when the item had the wrong description. :confused:
    So yeah, they got mad at me, because not only had I given them a bad rating, they had also used up a revision request, which are apparently expensive; I looked it up now, and it seems like they are indeed to be used very sparingly: "You can make 5 feedback revision requests per calendar year. For every 1,000 feedback ratings you receive during the year, you can make 5 additional feedback revision requests." So yeah... oops. :D But I am not going to lie!

So you've caught up now? I received less than 20 likes from it. :p

15949:

This is a close-up of the following crane, that was auctioned by the City of Houston in 2015:

Its starting bid was $1000, and over 16 bid, that rose to $9700.
  9. I would say that the "115 * 1595" warrants substeps, rather than the 0 removal substeps. :p

15952:
    Edit: I just read the entire publication (get it by clicking the screenshot), and it's way shorter than you'd expect. xD
  10. So I'm back...

nltimv, 607, Will_McNab and 2 others like this.
  11. Welcome back! :D

---

There is a Noch thing... buuutt it's basically that previous thing but then visualised with figurines.... uuuhh.... :p

So I guess you'd rather have this train carriage. :D

And the number here. :D

nltimv, 607, Will_McNab and 1 other person like this.