[FORUM GAME] Counting with Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Mar 21, 2016.

?

How far do you think we'll get before we strand?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2016.
1-50 3 vote(s) 17.6%
50-100 1 vote(s) 5.9%
100-150 4 vote(s) 23.5%
150-250 1 vote(s) 5.9%
250-500 5 vote(s) 29.4%
500-750 1 vote(s) 5.9%
750-1000 0 vote(s) 0.0%
1000+ 2 vote(s) 11.8%

1. I don't know why this image is cut so strangely, as trying to view the web page turns up "This brochure has been removed from public view." (I wonder if that means it'll disappear from the Google results soon)
    But hey, I suppose that makes sense... it does say "private" beneath the sign. :D
  2. Train!

Edit: Also, we just passed 2^14 posts in this thread!!!

3. One number off in the spoiler..

4. Where's 15388? ;)
  5. Guess I wasn't awake enough, at the time it looked like an 8. Edited a new pic for correct number in my post above.
    TomvanWijnen, nltimv and 607 like this.
  6. Ah, the not-that-old-old Benelux train! :D

Not true! Not all companies are German. :rolleyes:

Just take a screenshot... ;) :rolleyes:

I read "Greek nation" at first and wondered why it was in English... :p

I'd expect a bigger house with that car... or perhaps this was just weekend house number 7. :D

Hahahaha, great. :D We did it though! :D
    Jelle68, nltimv and 607 like this.
  7. I wondered... do those carriages really run coupled in the real world?

Yes. Yes they do.

What a sight to behold. :D
    Jelle68, nltimv, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  8. It's been a while since I've been here. :D Starting with university both was and is tough. :p I finally got myself to go visit this thread again and catch up, but if I'm being realistic I still haven't learned much when it comes to time and going to bed on time... whoops. :p

This picture appears to have gone missing now, so here is the same number again:

---

And I am glad to have the first number and pictures after coming back be from Trix! :D

Jelle68, nltimv, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  9. :$

Hooray! Welcome back, Tom! :D

Lovely comments, too, I had hoped you would make some but thought you might think the posts too old to bother!
    I was wrong with the company remark, anyway. Lionel, of which we have seen several sets in this thread, are American. :$

Speaking of...

10. Welcome back Tom! Good to have you back! :D
  11. Perfect quote and reaction, amazing. :D

Thanks. :D Of course I'd comment on the old posts. It weren't that many pages, and wanting to see all previous posts is the main cause for not returning earlier. And it's fun. :)

Thanks! :)

---

I caught myself saying "thirteen, three nine six"... seems like I need to re-learn "how to number". :p

Here is our number:

And here is our Trix:

Bigger:

Longer:

I've seen these myself in Hamburg. They appeared to be quite nice trains from the outside!
    Jelle68, 607, nltimv and 1 other person like this.