Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 95 vote(s) 60.1%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.9%
  1. I had one picture left from our exam trip to Terschelling from last year. :)
  2. I'm sorry, but that circle is too large for me to be able to know if you know where it is. :) (Also, when editing the picture it became lower quality, I see: on your picture I actually can't see the ducky at all. Perhaps save the image as a png instead of a jpg?)
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. Havent looked at the spoiler yet but eh?
  4. Or how about here? :)

5. Maybe this is better

This time i didn't edit it on imgur, edited on something else.
  6. It's a bit of a subjective decision who wins here, because ItsMeWolffpack seems to have also found the ducky, and he posted before AncientTower posted for the second time... however, Wolffpack's picture is also not very specific (should've put a circle or an arrow), and Tower's second picture suggests he knew where the ducky was all along.
    So Tower has won! :) But also congrats to Wolffpack, if that is indeed where you saw it as well.
    ItsMeWolffpack and AncientTower like this.
  7. New location: Little Switzerland! A forest very near my home. Eight pictures were taken, so I might upload these a bit more regularly again. ;) (I've also got 3 from the gardens of Le Roy, still, that ruiny place)
    Here's the promo!

(as always, this doesn't count :p)
  8. Don't you think it looks like a giant faucet? :D (you'll see the full picture later)
    TomvanWijnen and Lukas3226 like this.
  9. Ah yes, the park near the 'Stichtse rotonde' :)

You confused me for a moment ;) See, there also used to be an awesome restaurant called 'Klein Zwitserland' which was also located near Amersfoort (well, closer to Zeist, basically near the outskirts of the forrest there). Unfortunately it doesn't exist anymore but... when it did; that was definitely one of the best restaurants I was aware off :)
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  10. Rubber duckies woo
  11. Picture coming soon!
    Tip: Use a good monitor. I just realised that there are some duckies which I can hardly see on my laptop, even if I know where they are, while I can comfortably distinguish them on my desktop monitor and iPad.
  12. Currently readin this on a TV... :)
    PhoenixAffinity and 607 like this.
  13. Woo! Please do it within an hour, as otherwise I won't be home... :p :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  14. I was going to wait until 2 o'clock to give the Americans a chance. :p
  15. lol, that's exactly when I'll be busy :p (I'll leave home at 13:30 :p) oh well, do whatever you'd like. :)
    607 likes this.
  16. Again: get a good monitor! ;)
  17. I can now confirm that uploading jpgs to Drive, downloading them again, and uploading to imgur, reduces image fidelity. I thought so before, but I could never tell for certain. But with this picture in specific, it makes a noticeable (and important) difference. I now uploaded the picture to imgur directly, which seems to make it a bit better, so I should probably do that always from now on. I don't know what else to do about it. Perhaps I could connect my iPad to iTunes on my pc, get the pictures off it, save as a png, and then upload? That'd be a lot of hassle, though...
    For now: the ducky should still be findable... I think. ;)