Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 96 vote(s) 60.4%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.6%

1. 607 likes this.
  2. That's not it. :) Thanks for the guess. This one became a lot harder because of the quality decrease. :/
  3. Without having looked at page 31, whatever may be there:

607 likes this.
  4. Nope, thanks for guessing!

I've talked with some people and looked up information online, but I don't think I can do anything about this issue. But consider that we've had over 50 pictures already, and this is the first one where it really is an issue. So we'll probably be fine. :)
    Still, this was a nice picture and a nice hiding spot, so it'd be a shame if it can't be found...
  5. Found it

607 likes this.
  6. Don't be so confident in this game! ;) But woah, that really does quite look like a duck shape. :eek:
    You're almost looking in the right direction, though. I'll just reveal the hint right now: as I am expecting it to still not get found, so there's not much reason to wait a week - moreover, a week from now I will be on introduction camp, and next week is quite busy already, so I had better get it out of the way now. :p
    The hint is in fact "Balustrade railing".

... Also, the next post will be post #607 in this thread!
    TomvanWijnen and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  7. when are we allowed to guess again?
  8. Always.
    Edit: Not until I've reviewed your guess, though (so until I reply).
  9. hmm

607 likes this.
  10. That's not it, thanks for guessing. :)
  11. I’ll take a gander at guessing where it is when I can use my super nice computer to find it.
  12. Quack?

607 likes this.
  13. He he he, I swear if thats the right place...
  14. Even after reading the hint? ;)
    That's not it either. Thanks for guessing! :)
    Don't worry, this is the hardest picture from the shoot: it was supposed to be the second hardest, but this one got particularly affected by the loss in fidelity; the other survived the upload pretty well.

Checking on my iPad though, I do in fact see the ducky, even in this thread! (on my laptop it's really practically invisible)
  15. (I was writing you a pm but decided to say this publicly to keep things fair)
    That's very close, in fact it's not wrong. But the ducky is not near the centre of the circle, so I think you haven't found it yet.

16. (drawn it a little too much to the right..)
  17. thats literally what i was pointing at

18. it seems to be an orange duck lodged in there. I already found it in my previous image, but I guess my circle was too big. I still SAW IT FIRST THOUGH.