Final's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by HelloKittyRo2, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Perfect! I love it! I cant get on till Saturday, can i pay you then?
  2. Sure. It's not like anybody can get on right now
    607 likes this.
  3. Lol, i mean i will be gone till Saturday though, i really love how this turned out, i will pay extra for all the hasle
  4. EDIT: Here's the link to my skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3302048/green-creeper-rebel/
    You may have to create a mouth, and that's completely okay by me.

I really like this service! I have a question, how do you make these avatars?

Anyways, I'd like to order one! :D

1: Nighthawk3846
    2: I'd like me holding diamonds in each hand, with a diamond helmet on and a diamond sword on my back. whilst smirking. (if it's not any trouble)
    3: I'd like to be facing front.
    4: Full body please!
    5: I'll pay the 1kr as soon as the DDoS attack is over. :)
  5. Sorry, I couldn't add the rainbow
  6. That's so cool
    thats so cool!! The rainbow isn't a big deal but could you make me and the cat brighter? It's a bit hard to see as my avatar. Thanks!
  7. To make them, I first put on music, then I make things like this:

Into things like this:

:)
    607, Nighthawk3846 and Kytula like this.
  8. Alright, I'll try
  9. Thanks!
    Oh lol I accidentally typed that's so cool twice
  10. Well then. Anyways, I think this should do the trick!
    607 and TromboneSteve like this.
  11. That is perfect! Thanks! I'll pay when I can get on next if that ever happens...
  12. Don't worry about getting on. It should most likely be fixed by tomorrow or the day after!
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  13. That's awesome! I love the avatar. I'll pay as soon as I can! Nice work, by the way!
    FinalArc likes this.
  14. Ok.
  15. Well I got on just now and payed.
  16. 1. AverageWalrus
    2. My Avatar, sitting on a Pile of Gold Blocks with some Diamonds, Saddles, Horse Armor, Sponges, and some other random items/blocks thrown in there, with the Words "Average's Auctions"
    3. Make me hold 2 items (just random of you choosing in the left and right hand) Also cats, Put some cats in there :p
    As for a background, Space, Cause Why Not (with Pile, cats, and me on A Cloud)
    5. Will pay ASAP (aka Tomorrow)
  17. Ign: clan23 (FoxyRavenger)
    Description: I want my charater to be exactly as link below only in Minecraft form. :p
    Extra: I would like Foxy ears, hook, and snout. I want my eyes to glow orange. Picture of reference. If you need to use a different skin to add the snout. (I know my skin was edited) I will give you the original skin. This is the link
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/foxy-3392593/

This is the picture of referance for you to make for my charater

I want to have a full body picture not head only.
    Veiwpoint: Same as picture
    Price: 1000r
  18. 1. DoubleCakes9001, If That doesn't work, Use LBoss9001
    2. Me, Riding a boat on lava. :D. If you can. add the words, "Boat Master" somewhere. :D
    3. Moar boats in the background
    4. View.... Full Body, near the front, heading more towards the right side.
    5. Will pay tomorrow. When I'm not sleepy. >.>
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. I don't do Minecraft blocks as backgrounds, sorry.
  20. Jstclair41 likes this.