Final's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by HelloKittyRo2, Jul 18, 2015.

1. I couldn't add the logo because since it's a minecraft-like car, it wouldn't fit pretty good. But here's the car that I ended up making

So, should I use this?
  2. That looks smexy.
    FinalArc likes this.
  3. It's nice and I very much appreciate the effort, though I don't think it's quite the thing that I'm looking for as my avatar at the minute :) Even though I won't be using it, I think that the animations you do are awesome and I've paid you the standard 1k charge, thanks Arc!
    607 and FinalArc like this.
  4. 607 likes this.
  5. I love my current avatar you made me! But I changed my skin :p so I'd like a more garden/nature themed avatar.
    1.Kytula
    2. An open meadow or garden theme
    3. Minecraft tulips all around, maybe me holding one or sitting on my knees next to them? (What ever you think would look best, works for me. I trust you!)
    4.i'll let you decide the best viewpoint ;)
    5.not yet. As soon as I am able to get on tomorrow early evening. I will!
  6. I suddenly LOVE IT OMMMGMGGGGGGG THANNNKSKSKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKKSSK
  7. Krysyy..
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.

8. 1.Current IGN-: Jstclair41 (JackWantsCake) Is my name i changed to but EMC does support name changes
    2.What would you like in the avatar- My Skin Holding a sword
    3.Anything extra? Example: Background, swords, armor- BackRound all blue
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Waist, Head, etc.)-Hole Body
    5.Have you paid the price for your avatar- After i see my skin
    I have some questions: How do insert the picture? Thanks :D
  9. 607 likes this.
  10. I don't do Minecraft backgrounds. For example: 3D blocks, due to the fact that they require much more time and effort. I can put a plant or two in your hand though.
  11. Can u do a just blue background for me? (As listed above)

12. This gif should answer your question:
  13. Omg thanks so much
  14. umm i was looking thru like my files and pictures and desktop and i can't see it how do i put it on there?
    Plus is the picture under or 50KB
  15. Try downloading it again. Just to make sure you do it properly: Right-Click the avatar, then click Save image as, then click Desktop, then name the image as avatar. Then you should be able to find it on your desktop. And like all the other avatars I have made, this is usable as an avatar
    Jstclair41 likes this.
  16. OMG THANK YOU So much for the avatar u don't know how much I'm thankful and whats the payment?
  17. 1,000 r
  18. PAYED Thanks :D
    607 likes this.
  19. Oh ok! Sorry about that then. 2 tulips in hand would be great if possible. And is a green or sunshine yellow background color possible then?
    607 likes this.
  20. 1.Current IGN-Dragonhawk32
    2.What would you like in the avatar-Could you do my skin riding a black horse?
    3.Anything extra? Example: Background, swords, armor-Iron barding on the horse, an iron sword raised in the air, and a white background
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Waist, Head, etc.- Pretty much all body other than the left leg, I guess.
    5.Have you paid the price for your avatar-Not yet