Final's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by HelloKittyRo2, Jul 18, 2015.

1. 1. Ben3400
    2. Can you put 17598 in red across my body? And my name in aqua across the top and bottom of the avatar?
    3. Can you show me holding an enchanted book, and bookselves as the background
    4. My front is ok
    5. I will pay tomorrow when i get on

EDIT: Can you make me holding one enchnanted book in each hand? Plus the walking animation for my character?
  2. Can you wait to do mine till tomorrow when i can change my skin? I will pay an 1,000 for the wait! I will PM on the forums when i have changed my skin, how you can do this!
  3. That, I can do
  4. I can wait. No need for 1,000 r for a reason like that :)
  5. I made you both a green and a yellow background for you to decide which one :D

607 likes this.
  6. I really like that one! Well done!
    FinalArc and Defne_The_Boss like this.
  7. Sorry for not inserting the iron barding. I didn't have the ability to do so. :/
    Dragonhawk32 and 607 like this.
  8. Again, you far exceed expectations! Thank you so very much. They look awesome! Now which background to choose... lol
    Defne_The_Boss, FinalArc and 607 like this.
  9. Hey Final Can you Put the address across my body? the address are 17598, 5424, and 17442
  10. I have a question.
    Can you make like something for me to put on my signature saying
    HelloKittyRo
    SMP2 Mega Mall owner with my skin?
  11. I don't do signature banners
    607 likes this.
  12. Sure, but it might look a bit filled up. I'll see what I can do.
    Sorry, I don't do Minecraft backgrounds. Only colored backgrounds.
    607 likes this.
  13. That's Ok, Can you Do a Light Purple Background? But Can I Still Hold The Books?
  14. The books can be held. And the purple background can be done as well
  15. Ok thanks, And You Can Make The Addresses Smaller For Them To Fit
  16. 1.Current IGN- TromboneSteve
    2.What would you like in the avatar- I would like me riding a cat flying through space with a rainbow trail behind it EDIT: I would like the cat to be a siamese cat
    3.Anything extra? Example: Background, swords, armor- Well I would like the background to look like space
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Waist, Head, etc.)- My whole body and the cat's full body
    5.Have you paid the price for your avatar- Well no one can get on now so I will when everyone can get on
  17. 607 likes this.
  18. Hey thanks can you put my name on the top and bottom in aqua?
  19. Sorry! I completely forgot about that!
    607 likes this.