Final's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by HelloKittyRo2, Jul 18, 2015.

1. 1. Current IGN? PenguinDJ
    2. What would you like in the avatar? My character fishing a cow. 'Cause why not?
    3. Anything extra? I want my character to be sitting down on the invisible ground, with a knee propped up on the right (kinda to the top) of the avatar, with the cow on the bottom left-ish.
    4. Viewpoint? At a rough 45 degree angle to me and the cow... idk... whatever you think would look best.
    5. Have you paid the price for your avatar? Yes. If you want more that's okay...

I'll likely be using this service again once I choose another avatar I want you to make... :p
  2. 1) f_Builder_s
    2) Me, (my skin) riding on a squid with like a starry background (if not possible leave it out)
    3) N/A
    4) Full body
    5) Yes
  3. 1.Current IGN- JLad
    2.What would you like in the avatar- One of my Arms up in the air
    3.Anything extra? Example: Background, swords, armor- a Dragon egg on the ground (opposite side of whatever arm is in the air
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Wast, Head, etc.)- whole body
    5.Have you paid the price for your avatar- I'll pay A.S.A.P
  4. I hope you like it!
    KarateKitKat, JLad and 607 like this.
  5. Hope ya like it!
    Scarmanzer and 607 like this.
  6. Could I pay 2k to get two avatars in one picture?
  7. Omg! I love it so much!! Thank you!! :D
    FinalArc likes this.
  8. PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  9. You can pay 1k or 2k. It's your choice :D
  10. IGN's: 607 and OrangeDuck607.
    What I would like in the avatar: Ooh, this is going to be hard to describe for me, and hard to understand for you, as I don't really have a clear image in my head. 607 (left) and OrangeDuck (right), holding hands. Not in a lover kind of way, just - you know, friendly. Whatever pose is okay, as long as it's happy and not too stiff. OrangeDuck looks at the camera, nearly straight, 607 looks more towards OrangeDuck.
    Anything extra: I don't think so. Well, if possible, I'd like something like this as a background instead of plain white.
    Viewpoint: zoomed out a bit. Us two should take up at most half of the total height of the picture, so there's some sole background around it.

Please ask questions if anything is unclear so this can get as close to what I'd want as possible.

Edit: Oh, also, back when I first made my skin I accidentally set my head as the hat. If it looks too fat to you, you can use the hat as the head, and leave out the hat, or set the hair as hat or something. Whatever you think looks good.
  11. Even something like: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/my-art.54705/#post-985054 just more scaled up? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Used the mountain one... actually looks really good.
  12. 1. Starpuncher
    2. Have my back turned and look like I'm pulling swords out my back (similar to my profile pic)
    3. Have this as the background
    4. Full body
    5. ASAP
  13. Haha, that's awesome. Exactly what I had pictured. :D

However... could you make the fishing rod a bit bigger? Like... a lot bigger? And replace the cow with a pig? :p

I've paid another 1k. :)
    607 likes this.
  14. Ign: clan23 (FoxyRavenger)
    Description: I want my charater, scarring villagers. I come down the hallway and them running for their lifes(3 villagers)
    Extra: I would like Foxy ears please and a background of this
    https://i.imgur.com/qMtSW0U.png
    Veiwpoint: Hallway angle
    Price? I have no idea please just message me the final ammount and will be gladly paying it.
    607 likes this.
  15. I mean, you can use what I put there as a background, but for me to add text to it like my siggy, requires a lot of time, thinking and positioning where each letter should be. Not to mention the 5 minute render time. So continuously, making that would consume a lot of my time. Get what I mean?
    Starpuncher likes this.
  16. Paid.
  17. 607 likes this.
  18. JLad and 607 like this.
  19. Awesome! Could i request that the squid have an eye on the side the legs on? Thanks! {If any extra costs are needed jsut say}