Final's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by HelloKittyRo2, Jul 18, 2015.

1. 1,150r please!
    607 likes this.
  2. I will pay tomorrow, also this looks awesome!
    Catacacalysm likes this.
  3. 1. No One
    2. 3 Logos that say The Maze Runner, ChefNub's Photos, ChefNub's Youtube
    3. Logo 1 the words should be in brown and made to resemble the movie. Logo 2 the words should be made out wood colors. Logo 3 should be big and red with the a Youtube logo at the side.
    4. Straight front
  4. 1.Player(s) wanted in animation- FoxyRavenger, CoryLovesYou, Gawadrolt, 77revolnipsehc
    2.What would you like in the avatar- Gawadrolt kneeling holding a sword, FoxyRavenger standing holding a gold apple in one hand and a diamond sword in the other, CoryLovesYou standing with a bow in one hand and an arrow in the other, and 77revolnipsehc kneeling on the other side with a piece of steak in one hand and a piece of bread in the other. (In that order)
    3.Anything extra? (Background, swords, armor)- Stated above.
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Waist, Head, etc.)- Full Body
    5.Avatar or Signature- Special Order
    607 likes this.
  5. 1,350 rupees for all these logos please!

607 likes this.
  6. :D Will pay
  7. Resolution please
  8. 1366 x 768
  9. 1. GoldenSpade
    2. Make me Look like I'm about to kill something
    3. You can make me hold a bow, Diamond Sword or Iron Sword, your choice. Make sure it's in the right hand, though
    4. As much as you can, but make the weapon extra-visible.
    5. Just an avatar, but make the resolution so that it can fit as a YT avatar.

Before you make the render, reply with the price so I'm informed. THanks! EDIT: For the background, make a forest-looking scene, or any nice looking MC background.
  10. Hey, can I have one more?
    1. ww2fan168 and BlinkyBinky
    2. Both of us sitting on a pumpkin block, Blinky throwing a pumpkin pie in my face
    3. ^^
    4. ^^^
    5. Avatar, sorry for describing everything in number two :)
  11. 1. None
    2. I would love a phoenix styled channel art. The channel art should be red and fiery. The phoenix should be in the center and surrounded by fire flames. The phoenix should be very bold and noticeable.
    3. Background red with fire
    4. Front
    5. Size Youtube Style Channel art.
    I would need it ASAP I would even pay extra.
    Here is what I like the phoenix to look like (or similar):
  12. 607 and Catacacalysm like this.
  13. Sorry for the wait! As I told you in town, I had to upgrade my graphics driver and finding out how to wasn't easy. The cost is 1,240
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  14. 1,190 please
  15. 1,150 please
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  16. 1. You and me in our current skins
    2. Me nomming on your shoulder
    3. You with your arms in the air as if you're screaming - also transparent background
    4. Frontal and right sideish view.
    5. Avatar (preferably something that can be used for universal things)
    Dufne likes this.
  17. Sent you the money from my GoldenSpade account, thank you!
  18. 1.Player(s) wanted in animation- ShyguytheGamer1
    2.What would you like in the avatar- Use my skin that will be made by Captian_Foxy soon. I will give you a link to it when it is done.
    3.Anything extra? (Background, swords, armor)-Me using a turkey slicer to cut into a cooked turkey on a pressure plate (iron) with a nice brown background to fit the thanksgiving mood
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Waist, Head, etc.)- Me facing the right of the screen but on the left side side.
    5.Avatar or Signature- Avatar