Final's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by HelloKittyRo2, Jul 18, 2015.

1. 1.Player(s) wanted in avatar- ItsMeWolf and Wolf_Co
    2.What would you like in the avatar- I want ItsMeWolf and Wolf_Co Holding the Word ItsMeWolf (if possible)
    3.Anything extra? (Background, swords, armor)- White background, a black border
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Waist, Head, etc.)- Full body
    A Signature pls
  2. 1. 8808
    2. I would love my Derpy iron skin avatar lying in piles of diamonds
    3. I would love that my username would show at the top of my skin in diamond color
    4. Whole avatar
    A signature style
  3. Oh i forgot :p yes siginture plz
  4. The price for this is 1,150
    607 and Palmsugar like this.
  5. :D i love it im getting on around 12:30 pm i will pay you when i get on
  6. 1,075 please!
  7. 1,100r please
  8. What do you use to make these Finalarc?
  9. He uses Cinema 4D.
    Catacacalysm and Dufne like this.
  10. 1.Player(s) wanted in avatar- PMSubhan
    2.What would you like in the avatar- Me standing up holding the Pakistani flag (can be in front or behind body, whatever is easier)
    3.Anything extra? (Background, swords, armor)- Pakistani flag, make background whatever color looks best please.
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Waist, Head, etc.)- Full body
    I realize this is difficult and I am willing to pay more than the regular.
  11. Will this be an avatar or a signature?
  12. My bad, sorry. It should be an avatar, please.
  13. 1,150 please!
    PMSubhan and 607 like this.
  14. Paid and thank you! Really great! I'm glad I came back here, you never disappoint.
    607 likes this.
  15. Thank you! This and all the other compliments certainly make me more confident while animating :)
  16. After looking through my rupees history, you still owe me the 1,100 payment. If I am mistaken, please do provide proof of your payment
    607 likes this.
  17. So sorry I will pay as fast as I can
  18. <-----I want this picture, but with me wearing a pumpkin head, and the background orange. Also I am sitting on a jack o' lantern.