Final's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by HelloKittyRo2, Jul 18, 2015.

1. If you look closely, it sort of looks like he's stepping on it :p
    tuqueque likes this.
  2. You said leaning on a sword, You can see a part of the sword next to his right foot
  3. Thanks, you have 700 rupees coming right up!
    Dufne_The_Boss likes this.
  4. The price for this is 1,090. I hope this is what you expected. :)
  5. It looks great but do you think you can make him riding something like maybe a comet or streaks of light?Maybe a rocket. Sorry to be a pain. I'll pay for the extra costs. XD
  6. 1.IAmShyguyNow
    2.My current Shyguy skin sitting on a stone block sharpening my diamond sword with a brick item.
    3. Just a light green background.
    4.I am facing (on a compass, me facing you is south) southwest.
    5.When I see the final product and maybe tell you to fix it up if I see something on it that needs to be improved then yes
  7. Sorry, but I'm not sure how to make that. I can get a picture of one from google images and try to make it look good, but it might not fit the picture knowing the avatar is 3D..
    Moonglum_ likes this.
  8. Do you also do signatures?
  9. 1. PinkCaker
    2.My hands up and head slightly tilted up
    3.Pink And WHite Background Me holding A PInk Cake with both hands
    4.MY whole body up to my feet
    Hope u can do it
  10. Okay den, Just make me, facing foward, waving. Nothing else, so here is the official order (hopefully)

1.IAmShyguyNow
    2.My current Shyguy skin waving.
    3. Just a light green background.
    4.I am facing foward
    5.When I see the final product and maybe tell you to fix it up if I see something on it that needs to be improved then yes
  11. Just thought I'd mention that it's probably worth reporting the thread and asking for staff to change the title to your new name in the title :p Up to you but just a suggestion for your business if you should see that it would fit :)
  12. 1,100 please!
  13. I was planning to do that, but as I (sadly) made a typo whilst changing my name I'll wait until I get to change it to what it was meant to be and then request for that ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. That makes sense, thanks for the clarification :p
    Catacacalysm likes this.
  15. Oh wow, just as I try to revise it lol. Okay when I get on EMC for once I wil pay you. Right now I can't. I am trying to get on and my internet is crap so I can't...:p
    607 likes this.
  16. I was talking to Moongum_. Your request is fine :p
    607 likes this.
  17. As of now, no. Will I do signatures soon? Maybe
  18. Oh, then you should have quoted then. I am so stupid o-o
  19. I wasn't sure how to make a "pink cake" so I just stuck with the default Minecraft cake. Hopefully you're fine with that :D The price is 1,090 please
    607 likes this.
  20. I did though? :confused: