Final's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by HelloKittyRo2, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Wow then I am a true idiot :cool::confused::D
  2. I'll just keep the original version then. Ty for the work. Paid
  3. Still waiting for the 1,090 payment
    607 likes this.
  4. Multiple orders for EMC PC/Phone Backgrounds

ORDER 1

1.Player(s) wanted in avatar- Aikar, Krysyy, and Maxarias
    2.What would you like in the avatar- Basically, Krysyy would be holding up one side of the EMC logo, and Maxarias the other (I'll be doing the logo, just need Krysyy and Max positioned) and Aikar holding a sword.
    3.Anything extra? (Background, swords, armor)- ^
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Waist, Head, etc.)- Full Body

ORDER 2

1.Player(s) wanted in avatar- PenguinDJ, FNDY21, CoryLovesYou, CadenMann, ShelLuser, BlinkyBinky,
    2.What would you like in the avatar-
    PenguinDJ will be holding a skeleton skull in one hand and a diamond sword in the other while kneeling, FDNY21 will be holding a dragon egg over his head, CoryLovesYou will be holding a bow in one hand, while jamming a sword into the ground with the other, CadenMann will be eating a cake while sitting, ShelLuser will be holding a book while leaning (kind of like against a wall), and BlinkyBinky will be petting a horse.
    3.Anything extra? (Background, swords, armor)- ^
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Waist, Head, etc.)- Full body
    Both of these need to be transparent, willing to pay a lot extra.
    CadenMann likes this.
  5. Can you please give me the needed resolutions? I normally do a 500x500 but since this is for a phone background, I'm not sure of the needed resolutions
    607 likes this.
  6. The resolution should be in 1366 x 768, I can make changes for the phone background.
    CadenMann likes this.
  7. 1366 is the height correct?
  8. Width.
  9. I've finished this part of the request. The other part will be coming soon! The price for this order will be 1,190. (Sorry it took so long. Real life got in the way :oops:)
    607 and Dufne like this.
  10. Thank you very much, I'll be paying for both at the same time.

You'll be credited for the skin modeling
    607 and Catacacalysm like this.
  11. Finally finished this one! 1,250 for this one please!
    607, CadenMann and Palmsugar like this.
  12. 1.Player(s) wanted in avatar- ItsMeWolf and Wolf_Co
    2.What would you like in the avatar- I want ItsMeWolf holding an iron block on his head. If You can do this I want Wolf_Co to be sitting on the Iron Block, If not make him hiding behind ItsMeWolf
    3.Anything extra? (Background, swords, armor)- White background
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? Ex:Waist, Head, etc.)- Full body
  13. I hope this is what you expected! The cost for this is 1,100

14. Perfect
    Catacacalysm likes this.
  15. Getting on to pay for both now.
    CadenMann likes this.
  16. Bump! Now doing signatures! Will put up examples soon!
  17. Can you do me with anon and seffy surrounded by cats? :p
  18. Signature or Avatar?
  19. Whats a signiture ( ima noob :( )
  20. That thing that appears on the bottom of everybody's post. For example, your signature is

I like tuna on toasty
    Trust me I'm the doctor - Doctor Who