Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. One clean and very rare Fiat 131 - might have been spotted at Brooklands previously, wouldn't be surprised given how little are left!

I really like the little gold accents on this black Alfa. It's not too over the top, I think it works!
    607 likes this.
  2. The newer Panda 4x4s can still look cool!

Another really nice looking old Alfa, brilliant condition on this one here!
    607 likes this.
  3. See the red Alfa above? Well, you wouldn't know it, but this white Alfa is actually the same model - yet it looks very different!

One proper old school Lancia. The Lancias of the 80s are rare enough as it is, seeing one of these is really quite special!
    607 likes this.
  4. OVERCOME YOUR FEAR OF FLYING ;)
    Why, though? Flying isn't great for the environment. :p

More on topic: nice car!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Speaking of not great for the environment, every single car I've taken a picture of (bar a couple, maybe) run on fossil fuels in internal combustion engines and also uses oils as a lubrication system for the engine :p Though cars are getting better and better, planes are now getting better too, I hear EasyJet in the UK have started to update their fleet with really efficient planes!

Although being a fan of classic cars, they still use all the fuel they did when they were made, which is a bit more than is the norm now ;)

The show stealer was this late coming De Tomaso Pantera. This is one of the most brutally loud cars I've heard, it looks absolutely wonderful as well. What an amazing and very rare car!

Still probably just as rare, here is the Alfa Romeo 145! Now I must say that the styling of the sides and the rear has always intrigued me, and the 2.0 available in the Cloverleaf edition was a serious engine for such a small car, though the front of the car doesn't quite set it off for me, it just doesn't have the awesome Alfa look... what do you think?
    607 likes this.
  6. That's true... verily so for the Volvos 700s and 900s as well. :p :oops:

That is very cool!! Haha, I can imagine it being loud, although I suppose I can't quite imagine how loud it is! :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Broom Yellow Fiat Coupe :D

Another Alfa!
  8. A couple of those rare Alfa SZs that we talked about a while back!

I think we may have seen this orange Fiat 131 rally spec at Brooklands too, always a welcome sight to see it again
    607 likes this.
  9. The last post of the event, starting again with that De Tomaso Pantera - the rear end this time...

And end finally on this lovely little old Alfa Romeo!
    607 and CinemaSins like this.
  10. 607 likes this.
  11. Now this I really liked... quite rare now as well, the VW Polo mk2 Coupe S!

Turns out we already missed some action, this Audi TT looked in a bit of a sorry state...
    607 likes this.
  12. Mighty Peugeot 205... didn't see this one on the track, but there was another one contending!

Oh dear, here is someone else who didn't quite get it right!
    607 likes this.
  13. Darrian waiting up in the paddock!

One fast looking machine...
    607 likes this.
  14. Not all of the fierce-looking machines make it back in one piece...

What a racing line-up! MG Midget, Lamborghini supercar, a Nova, 205, etc... a very versatile but dominating front row!
    607 likes this.
  15. Here is that fierce Rover Coupe again. The wheels/tyres fill up the arches almost perfectly on this one...

I suppose the same can be said for the Nova, what a rapid machine this was! This was in the top three throughout all the races it took part in!
    607 likes this.
  16. This Peugeot 205 was doing really quite well as well, but didn't finish the race unfortunately :(

And so some of the Formula Fords begin!
    607 likes this.
  17. As we've seen earlier, it doesn't always end well for the Formula Fords... the answer is no, the wheel should NOT be facing that way :cool:

What an absolute weapon of a Porsche 911 this was, and just look at that beautiful colour scheme! The final Porsche races really were quite exhilarating. This Porsche pictured was a contender to win and was dominating most the races, but in the last race, a few laps before the end, he spun the car and lost a lot of places. He tried hard to fight back but didn't get far enough to win unfortunately!
    607 likes this.
  18. So, the Porsche 911s are fighting it out...

But they are not the only Porsches on track! The lower class Porsches were battling it out as well, this one looks like it had fought a bit too hard...
    607 and SliverOfSlvr like this.
  19. This classic Mini is an awesome anniversary edition, of which we saw one at Tetbury Classic Car show a few months back! This one happens to be the one I saw in my town yesterday and today. It's genuinely less than a mile away from my house, what a coincidence!

The college rally car! Still sitting... I've finished college now, but I'll always remember seeing this ZR, not that we really got to do anything with it...
    607 likes this.
  20. Glorious Seicento Sporting :p

Rover SD1! Not only that, a V8-S, in a very nice wheel and combo if I may add, it quite suits it, I think!
    607 likes this.