Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. The mighty BMW E30 M3! :)
    Qkazooo, AnonReturns and Vizsco like this.
  2. The M46 General Patton! One of my favourite tanks :) The successor to the Pershing!
  3. Nice photos yet again Fendy!
    I really like the.. umm..
    I really don't 'do' cars, and I probably don't appreciate the actual car as much as i could.. But I really like that photo, nice depth of field n'stuff.
    Keep it up : D.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Thank you, Jack! Obviously I'm more of a car person, but I'm glad you can still find images you like and appreciate :) It's not just about the subject, it's about how it was done and what's around it too! :D
    pterojackdyl likes this.
  5. Couldn't agree more.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. Interesting livery on this BMW race car at Goodwood!
  7. do you like more modern cars or are you a fan of the older ones?
  8. My favourite car is from the 1980's (Audi quattro) and the car I own is from the 1990's (Fiat Panda Fizz) so I'd say not too old but not too modern! :D
    Vizsco and 607 like this.
  9. I'm totally opposite :p I love cars from the 60s (jaguar e-type) and really modern cars (jaguar f-type). I currently own an audi a4 2008
    Vizsco likes this.
  10. Usually, it just depends on the car... I like the E-Type too, but when it comes to more modern stuff, my taste is really refined. Can't say I'm a fan of the F-Type. There's only select cars I'd have nowadays :p I like the old stuff, my 1993 Fiat Panda Fizz is a prime example of that! Picture of mine taken with my Nikon:
  11. The Renault 5 from earlier on the hillclimb at Goodwood!
  12. One mean looking Lancia at Goodwood...
  13. A picture of my car from earlier today, after a good wash!
  14. i like ur car it reminds me of this epic tractor
    BlinkyBinky and Vizsco like this.
  15. The engine in mine is a little smaller, but I imagine mine still has a better top speed. :rolleyes:
    TomvanWijnen, Jelle68 and 607 like this.
  16. American muscle isn't common in the UK, but it comes around at Goodwood... the mean looking NASCAR Charger!
    Qkazooo, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  17. i like that car it reminds me of this train
    BlinkyBinky likes this.
  18. That's nice, I'm sure the car handles like it's on rails too... but it can probably go a bit faster. :D
    607 and Jelle68 like this.
  19. idk man the car doesnt look very aerodynamic unlike the train

i mean look at how aerodynamic this train is
    FDNY21 likes this.
  20. That's some proper cheese wedge aerodynamics right there... not sure if you know the type of engines they use in Dodge Chargers though, so I'll spell it out for you: B - I - G
    607 and xHaro_Der like this.