Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Back to Tankfest...
    Qkazooo and AnonReturns like this.
  2. The might Audi quattro S1 E2! Sounds amazing on the hillclimb :D
  3. Front view of that glorious S1!
  4. What next? More Goodwood of course! Ferrari 308 rally car! Not many Ferraris made it as rally cars, but this has to be one of the best, after the 288 GTO of course!
  5. The glorious Audi TT RS! 5 cylinder heaven!
  6. Lots of upcoming pictures from my holiday trip now! Starting with my first shot of a Honda CRX at the British Motor Museum on the way up to Skipton in Gaydon!

If you want to jump the gun, here are links to the albums on the Fendy Photography Facebook page!
    Qkazooo, 607 and AnonReturns like this.
  7. What? :oops:
  8. You know what.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Oh? I'm not actually sure :rolleyes: You've confused me :p
    607 likes this.
  10. Did you take pictures of his cars again?
    nfell2009 and FDNY21 like this.
  11. That must have been it. He must own every car in North England, obviously! My bad :rolleyes:
    nfell2009 and 607 like this.
  12. I'm proud of this BMW shot from the British Motor Museum on the way up to our holiday destination!
    Qkazooo, 607, jacob5089 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Me too, I think it's really good!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Thank you, 607! The opportunity presented itself, and I just went for it! Sometimes the best shots are the ones you barely think about before doing!

Next shot from the museum :D
  15. Didn't expect to see drifting at the event, an R32 Skyline!
    Qkazooo, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  16. Two differently coloured headlights?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. The actual headlights themselves are probably standard, but the lenses on top of them are tinted. It's something some show cars/drift cars do, I'm not sure if they're actually different colours or if it's just the way they show up in the light/what angle you look at them!
    607 likes this.
  18. Next up, a super rare BMW Z1! Potentially the first time I've ever seen one!
  19. This one was for sale. Got to appreciate those real classics, lovely old BMW! This particular one was used to escape Czechoslovakia decades ago, and was laid up away with no use for a long time too. Needs some love and care, but you can't fault it being a true classic!