Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. More Rover? Seems it! When the British company started to collapse, it slowly sold off shares to China. Certain models were pulled out, such as this Austin Montego, signed by many of the workers of the Montego models...

Then, the last ever Rover Metro (or Rover what-ever-number-model-it-became), signed by all the workers at Rover!
    AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  2. The last ever Mini Cooper of the classic style! They don't make them like this anymore!

SoulPunisher, 607 and AnonReturns like this.
  3. This Mini was an interesting one. Hardly any miles, was only driven around in the factory for some reason and was damaged by a crate falling on top of it. It was put away in some tunnel stores under the factory and was salvaged for any good parts over the years.

Years after the factory had been sold on to someone else, some "urban explorers" found the car underneath in the tunnels, and the car was pulled out. Here it is on show in the conservation area of the British Motor Museum!

Only a few more posts left from the Motor Museum! Eden Camp and Skipton holiday photos are still available to post but Forge is quickly on the way, the action day is on Saturday!
    AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  4. I remember when Kephras mentioned the Jaguar XJ220...

While I had seen one and hadn't photographed it at the time of his message, I did see one at Haynes Live Action Day last year, that is featured earlier in this thread! This year, we saw not just one at the British Motor Museum...

But we saw TWO!

Next up is the last post from the BMW event at the British Motor Museum, but there's plenty more to come!
    607 and AnonReturns like this.
  5. To end our trip to the British Motor Museum, two of the BMWs from the BMW event.

First up, this lovely blue Alpina model!

And last, but certainly not least, the unforgettable "Batmobile"!
  6. Brings back The Italian Job memories , nice pictures man.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. The old Italian Job is such a great movie. The classic Minis are an icon never to be forgotten, for sure! Thank you!
    Death_Shark likes this.
  8. This Suzuki Cappuccino is not only extremely rare, but it was also parked in the exact same parking space last year!

Something non-related to cars now... the Skipton canal boat ride! :)
  9. A great set of wheels :)
  10. About the size of modern car space savers... ;)
  11. Here's my two favourite shots from Eden Camp! The lovely Austin 7 :)

And the beast that is the upgraded Sherman (originally a WW2 creation), the M50 Super Sherman made for Israel!
  12. A couple more likers recruited, a great day at Castle Combe for Forge today, met some nice people, one person with an Audi 80 quattro even said I could have a ride with him around the track one day! Such great opportunities :)

To start us off, here's the album link:
    https://www.facebook.com/fendysphotos/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1105418649552178

Our first two pictures are of a Nissan Silvia S14 and the red Nissan Micra SR that we've seen here before a couple of times now!

13. I like how it's mostly brown then all of a sudden, a tiny purple thing. xD
  14. That would be the tow hook, lots of people do it with Japanese cars like that :p Seems so normal once you've seen so many Jap cars with it ^_^

Do you like it? :D
  15. It's fab :D
  16. Gives it a bit of colour... which isn't brown :rolleyes:
    AnonReturns likes this.
  17. I know how to make it better, get bright orange mirrors, yellow wheels and pink LED's on the bottom.
    AnonReturns likes this.
  18. LEDs on the bottom are not legal (on roads at least), but the other things are things that some of the other drifters definitely do to their cars. All sorts of wacky colours over the place.
    607 and RunderC like this.
  19. I knew this from when my sister had big dreams of having a brightly coloured car with neon lights and LED's on the bottom and all that jazz xD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  20. Oops, her dreams quickly got crushed then! xD I'm not 100% sure why they're illegal but eh, law is law I guess :eek:
    607 likes this.