February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My best friend Suriyakeng, and myself. :3

2015-02-10_13.49.11.png
  2. What res is this, and who put the end portal blocks there?
    looks cool
    607 likes this.
  3. This is me and my Girlfriend, We have been togheter for about 2 years now.
    She is my everything i would never let sombody hurt her. i fell in love with her when i was 15 i am now 17.
    I love you Felicia <3<3

Attached Files:

4. I love pie/pi, Because who Doesn't love 3.1415926535929? (Sorry, all I can recite from memory)
    2015-02-11_10.30.01.png
  5. I love Minions!! They keep me cuddly and warm! I love how they talk and I have them ALL OVER MY ROOM!!! ;D
    Minions are bae. 2015-02-10_21.00.52.png

6. Okay, so this is my boyfriend and I. We've been together for about a year and 3 months now and we were best friends before. Honestly, he's my rock and I love that he sticks with me through thick and thin. I don't know what I'd do without him and I love him very much. <3
  7. i love mah beacons :)
  8. iLoveLamp.png

I love.... I love lamp. I love lamp.
  9. I couldn't find a minecraft photo of her because I'm not on my laptop...sorry XD
  10. "Trucker454 has joined,last seen moments ago."

Lol
    Deadmaster98 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  11. One of my highlights for the week, Friday Night Miners! With Our Host!(MrSocks75) 2015-01-16_20.52.19.png
  12. I love Momentus, just look at how much he wants a hug! NEVER deny him a hug~

13. This moment. I laughed SO much at this, I loved it so much. I really don't have any screenshots of anything that's my favorite, so this is what I love: The ability to laugh and enjoy ourselves.

I also love the shop me and my sisters are working on, close to finished!

I'm so glad this happened on SMP2 :p

14. I love this house because it was the first real thing I built on this server!

15. That's my Ham Hacker on the left and my Lucky Bow on the right. <3
  16. file:///C:/Users/Lilli/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2015-02-11_17.03.54.png Sorry Idk how to post it but here is how You view it. Meg Has been my Bestie since day one, and I don't know what I would do without her! She is always there for me, and she is my #1 on emc! I hope you have a great valintines da
    Just_So_Pro and crossbones like this.
  17. Opps
    It wont work like that
    607, Just_So_Pro and crossbones like this.
  18. Wait
    That wont work
    Just_So_Pro and crossbones like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.