February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Dylan O'Brien, he is cute & such an amazing actor, he stars in my favourite movie (The Maze Runner) and one of my favourite shows (Teen Wolf) ^.^

Attached Files:

2. You see the button to the right of "Post Reply"? Hit that, find the picture using what you already have been, and upload. :) If that doesn't work, upload it to imgur.com and copy the link using the "insert/edit image" button. :)
    crystaldragon13, 607 and Lukas3226 like this.

3. Alcyone, my 137 horse, and myself. o.o He listens to all my problems, and I feed him an endless amount of golden carrots. The perfect relationship. o.o
  4. When you want to post a picture, there's an upload a file button:
    Empire Minecraft Thing 1.png
    After you click that, just go to the picture you want to upload and double click it.

Also, double posting isn't really appreciated on the forums.
    minanela3 likes this.
  5. 2015-02-10_21.54.20.png
    This is my boyfriend, dee6983. I love him because he's like the only one who understands me, partially because he's a a bookworm as well, and understands my references. He's always there for me, like whenever I'm sad he's there to cheer me up, and we've helped each other through a lot. We've made an rp together, and we basically do everything on minecraft together. These are just a few things but I have many more.
  6. :p I Love EMC and all my friends. One on a picture and many more that are not on them.:D:rolleyes:
  7. My brother and I, using his res to build a theme park...
  8. I love your beacons too ;)

9. Oh Lapis golem how I love you so. One day you shall see life and become the most beautiful golem of all.
    XD
    I may also have lost my mind.
  10. I love breeding colored sheep. the purple one is my favorite.

Attached Files:

11. Aviary Photo_130388303296448383.png Aviary Photo_130388303424723652.png Aviary Photo_130388303296448383.png Aviary Photo_130388303424723652.png View attachment 32867
    I love this girl more than anything in the world. I met her the first day of school in 2013. She was riding the bus and as soon as I got onto the bus I immediately notice her. I started talking to her and we had so much in common, we became better friends each and every day. I wanted to date her but she in a relationship at the time. By the summer of 2014, her and her ex-boyfriend had broken up. At this point I had the biggest crush on this girl but I was terrible at flirting haha. So we talked over the summer and we dated for a week once but her best friend said things about me that were not true and she broke up with me. This really killed me, because I still had the biggest crush on her. So we didn't talk much from June to the beginning of July. Then mid way through July we started talking again and she asked me if I wanted to see her late one night and of course I did, So after me hesitating to sneak out, I finally went through and snuck out of my house and so did she. We stayed outside from 12am-6am for three nights in a row, the first night she told me she liked me very much but her dad didn't like me at the time so she couldn't date me. Then she told me she wondered what it would be like to kiss me (btw this was my first kiss, she is also my first girlfriend). She told me that she wanted to kiss me this one time and that was it, She tried for 2 hours to kiss me but I told her the only way she was going to kiss me is if this wouldn't be the one and only kiss. After she told me time after time that her dad would never allow her to date me, she finally gave in and told me she would date me. (Yay! :D) (This was on 7/22/14 btw) so then she moved away but not far, only like 5 miles away from me. So by this time she told her dad she was dating me and he didn't like it but her step-mom (her dad and her moved in with her) loved me. So she tried everything to let us see each other. The more and more I saw her the more and more her dad began to like me. Now to this day we are still dating, this summer we will of been together for 2 years :D. I love this girl because she is Beautiful, smart, funny, she loves to game (minecraft, COD, Bioshock, etc), she's not only my girlfriend she's my best friend, I can tell her anything, she's also a great writer and a great artist, I have my room covered in drawings from her :D, also over the time we have dated I have gotten her more and more into cars, more specifically mustangs because well I own one but me and her will sit in study hall together and watch car videos all the time. :D. Thanks for reading this :) She's the best thing that's ever happened to me
  12. HorseRacingTrack.png
    This is my horseracing track that cowland123 and I built together awhile ago :) It is my greatest build so far and has only hosted one horse race though :)
    krysyyjane9191, 607 and minanela3 like this.
  13. It's Bigdavie Res
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  14. Diamond.png
    Diamonds are awesome! They are great, they look good, they are valuable, they are very useful, and they cannot be lazily farmed :)

15. I love the view from this window. It's just...money.
  16. I do no take cheating lightly.

You're next, Cow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.