February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. My beautiful redstone lady. Always ready to help me with farms.
  2. My love is... Turkeys
    Need no words to say.

2015-01-09_11.46.36.png
  3. The things I love most on EMC are Matious and of course my German Flag. Matious being worth all the time in the world, and watching Germany come to victory with them was amazing. Ah, Germany.~ And of course, digging with enchanted picks. There is nothing like flying through cobble! Konstyantyn.png
    minanela3, 607 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  4. i love my jeb the most!!
    he is so cute and my best freind Aarok's.png
    minanela3 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  5. I love gate posts. I love them because you can craft them from wooden planks without changing blocks :) 2015-02-10_11.37.00.png
  6. This was taken on our Utopia Residence, in our SpongeBob themed PINEAPPLE HOUSE !!! I chose this screenshot because this block of emerald represents all of our times we've gone out into the wild and spawned one of the best memories we've ever had while playing Minecraft together. And all because of EMC! Empire Minecraft has made playing Minecraft so much more enjoyable, so much more fun, and even more scary.. But in a good way! We <3 EMC and hope it stays with us forever and ever! And hopefully a little bit longer than that, still! THANK YOU, EMC !!!
    Screen_shot_2015-02-10_01.13.05.png
    I even made him his very own skin after we joined Empire Minecraft. The "L" on his back is for LIVEY. But on the 14th of this month, it'll stand for LONG LIVE EMC!!!
  7. Daily Reminder: Please keep the screenshots for entry to screenshots on EMC.
    Also include what/who you love in the pic and why (though this one I'm more lenient about)

If you want to share real-life photos, check out the 2015 show yourself thread.

I will make a google doc with the current entry list tonight so you can check if your entry was accepted.
    minanela3, jjp360 and 607 like this.
  8. "Shout out to my Mumble Peeps!" - Skarecboi xDDD
  9. I love this giant statue of me because..... well it's a giant statue of me!!!!!! lol make sure you always love yourself

Attached Files:

10. There isn't much I don't like about Minecraft and playing Minecraft on EMC. I think the activity that gives me the most enjoyment is using Redstone. Here is my most recent (failed) experiment:
    2015-02-10_11.49.02.png

If you swap the Hoppers out for Cobwebs then put water streams under them, you can free up all but the last row of Hoppers for other projects. Aikar will probably thank you for it. Let me know if you'd like to see my version.
  11. 2015-02-10_16.30.31.png me and black creeper enjoying some apples ;)
  12. Did I do something wrong that it didn't get liked/entered or was it just accidentally missed?
    minanela3 likes this.
  13. I Love Promos! And My Non-Updated Player Heads!
  14. I love my brothers obsidian structure. 2015-02-11_10.18.21.png
  15. I Love my Aikar Skin and my JustinGuy Statue
  16. I did that wrong...
  17. I love my giant Espeon statue!
    2015-02-09_01.22.59.png

18. That's me down there, as spider bait. I love this because it made for a great video, and a few hilarious hours on EMC.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.