February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My bf and I minecrafting on EMC, my two favourite things! I simply love minecraft no explanation should be needed! & 7yrs strong with my bf <3

2. This one's a double wammy: I love the time when Diamond Supporter Vouchers Regularly went for less than 300k. I also love when I passed level 500 xD Oh the memories :rolleyes:
  3. Awww this is supper adorable!!! I wish my bf could go back to be this sweet again. Your girlfriend has surely found herself a keeper!!!
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  4. :D Thats why u needed us!
  5. Carnell is my bae. He is one of the nicest people I have met on EMC and I love him to death, with all his wrinkles. But if I could, I would put each member of EMC on here, because it is such a great community, and I am glad to be apat of it, I love you all, Happy Valentines day!

Attached Files:

6. I LOVE my EMC New Years 2014 Celebration Firework because everyone firework is a brand new surprise! :D 2015-02-12_02.57.25.png
  7. View attachment 32872
    I don't know why my skin is default, but oh well, I have chose this screenshot for many reasons, I also had to wait a little while in till it got to night otherwise it wouldn't of looked as good, but I got it to how I wanted it, I love it because it's beautiful piece of work gone into it, and a very well deserved thing to achieve what you went and did, and I say it's amazing on brining it to the empire, Thanks Krystal.

Love BT :D
  8. Hmmm, a error with the picture?
  9. Fixed it, this is the pic.
    2015-02-12_13.13.46.png
  10. 2015-02-12_13.25.23.png I have chose this item to be my loved item because without it, I wouldn't be here on this day, that's all I have to say, Thanks, Stormy!
    krysyyjane9191 and minanela3 like this.
  11. I love to build on EMC.
  12. Why did my entry not get accepted?
    minanela3 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  13. 2015-02-12_10.18.08.png This is me with my valuable chests under my res. I love my chests, because it's where I keep my priceless, most valuable items; also, if someone comes to my res, I never, ever let anybody near my chest stash (Unless it is an auction).I don't know what i would do without my precious chests!
  14. Photo_00002.jpg If I inserted the image corectly cuz ive never done this before, it should be an image of me in my room, because who dosnt love where they live :p
  15. Thank you StormCrow. Yer so sweet. :)
  16. My love has to be having awesome humans in my hot tub ^_^ <3 These people are one of the main reasons that EMC is the one and only server I play on, because they're all awesome :D Gotta love them all <3

This is the clearest picture out of the bunch that I took (With everyone in the hottub and no trolls :p) sorry for the names being a little distorted >.<

My love!.png
  17. 2015-02-12_15.18.06.png
    Few things survive the gaze of a golem!
  18. I Love Gold, Because it makes me yummy God apples 2015-02-08_18.32.30.png
  19. I love God apples, Because i be hit alot of times before i go down in the mob arena 2015-02-12_16.06.23.png
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.