February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and my Meg have been friends for a long time, and I don't know what I would do without her. When My world is going down she is there for me, and I love her soooo much as a friend! She is amazing, smart, nice, and not to mention honest, and unique. She is brave and strong during hard times, and most of all she is My Meg. 2015-02-11_17.03.54.png
  2. Grats on getting the image up, EpicPumpkinPie! Cute picture. Friends are the best!:)
    607 likes this.
  3. I love foals... I mean, how can you not love that face? :D

Attached Files:

krysyyjane9191, 607 and minanela3 like this.
  4. 2015-02-12_17.38.45.png

I love redstone I am the next Sethbling at it in fact I am working with a few people on a private server on a big project and only the best redstone masterminds will be allowed to attend the unvailing of it.
    HADEKAI, krysyyjane9191 and minanela3 like this.
  5. What kind of system would you use to detect a sugar cane growth?
  6. I have to say that I love my lovely server smp8 <3
    They're so crazy at times, talking about watermelons dancing the hula, then switch to dry and witty humor, making jokes about failing at back flips, and at the few times someone is feeling down or lonely everyone will run up and talk about the times when they didn't feel so great. Sooner or later everyone is laughing and is back to their normal self ^-^
    I sometimes feel bad for the people that get stuck with us in their first days on emc because, sadly yes, they think the server is crack job crazy and leave, though this is only true for about 2 of the 10 people (just taking a random guess) that join emc each day. The rest find it amusing and the next thing you know they become part of the amazing family,everyone becomes part of it. Whether they choose to or not ;)In the screenshot look at what the conversation between me lehmaqu, and blackknight

Attached Files:

7. I just LOVE this shop
  8. I love EMC and its promos!
    I have to say, the Marlix Set, Horse ManEwwEr, Misprint 2013 Cake,
    I-Day Set, Tales of Eternia, Blizz Ard's Nose,
    60k Set, and Avalauncher are all my favorite promos.
    2015-02-12_18.25.55.png
  9. Well I love dogs so here is my pixel puppy for my pet plaza! ^-^

Attached Files:

10. I love Maze over on smp3 because it's the most vibrant and friendly maze I have encountered. Thanks to Maze, I have a solid friend and also my child, Labyrinth.
    lovelymaze(andlaby).jpg
  11. I'm in love with TNT :D

I'm in love with TNT because of fun you can have with it! A long time ago on the Empire there was a mad huge TNT fun crazy day with IceCreamCow, and some other very old players! You can find it on Youtube! :p Also TNT is like a Ying Yang - It can be used for good, and it has a bad side to it D: Never let it fall into the wrong hands! :D
  12. I keep hearing about smp8 .. hmmm .. the possibilities .. craziness on a scale as high as that are somehow ringing true to mai heart.
    607 likes this.
  13. I hear ya! :D
  14. But can she get you a Cupid's Bow?
  15. I love Golden Boots (I call them Butter Boots) because when I play Survival Games, I usually get them in a chest. It's fate! <3 2015-02-12_20.33.05.png
  16. Bigdavie-4's res, SMP9.
    EDIT: Looks like Jeffrey beat me to it :eek:
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  17. I know this may not have been for me but.... I tried that myself several times and while holding my mouth differently in case that helped but no... I did finally get a link posted from imgur and that was just a cut and paste. soooo... o.o idk

18. You have to click the image after you upload it, so that the link ends with .jpg, then you can use the insert image button.:)
    minanela3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.