Farewell (this time is for real)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by We3_MPO, Nov 24, 2018.

1. As most of you probably already noticed, I have left for real. I am not back, however. I am just here because I recently created "We3's Final Garden" (see https://empireminecraft.com/threads/smp6-we3s-final-garden.78917/#post-1480245 for info) and wish to clear all necessary things up.

I felt much better about it pretty much overnight once I left. Plus, I had frequently been on the receiving end of warning messages from Krysyy and targeted with unnecessary, unavoidable drama from others (not going into detail on this), and I absolutely wanted to get away from that before I truly got into trouble or accidentally caused a huge outrage among the Senior Staff. I've just moved on in life in general (as well as regretted my aforementioned drama accidents), as I'm in my final years growing up and have ever-changing interests. Even most of my old friendships didn't survive my recent changes.

Really, the only reasons I stayed are because it felt like a chore that I had to do, I was voting for a few people who left and I didn't wish to go derelict, and I wanted to try to resurrect the MPO again. However, mom eventually brought me to my senses, so I realized I didn't truly have to stay. I also realized at the same time that those people are likely not returning and the MPO may never return to life, at least not with me running it.

Probably not. As I mentioned in my first spoiler, I've already moved on to other things in my life. However, none of you will be forgotten. I might, but it's very unlikely, and it'll probably be years if I do.

My lack of activity has been, and will continue to be, both on forums and in-game.

If you want my contact information, you should ask Echelon815 (my mom) for approval in a forum PM. However, you're only likely to get our approval if I still remember you, and remember talking to you frequently for at least several months. Even then, I can't guarantee anything.

I do have Snapchat (one person actually got this from me directly before I left) and Facebook accounts, as well as a phone number and an email address. However, I'm not revealing any of these things right here and have the approval process with my mom. This way, only those truly worthy can try to contact me.

Yes. Nothing changes from what I've said in the previous spoiler, whether you're staff or not. This applies not only for moderators, but even developers and senior staff.

Yes. I left behind a two-residence garden (see the top for the link), unclaimed all but one of my other residences, and created a thread so that people are aware of the garden's existence and identity.

However, I have not finished, or even continued, any of my MPO projects like some of you may wish. Again, I once considered it, but unlike the garden, I decided that it would be best not to draw that much attention, and more importantly, too much work.

Also, my "Final Garden" won't be my last Minecraft garden - no way, I still build many of those in singleplayer and LAN - but it will be my final trace here. It is safe from the derelict policy, as I have permanent derelict protection on both accounts from years prior.

I play other games, Minecraft in singleplayer (I love the new oceans, and the upcoming updates to jungles, taigas, savannas, and deserts!), hang out with friends (new, not old), go to pride events, and I'm trying to get better about spending more time outside when the weather is suitable. However, I'm not here to discuss that.

I'm not here to discuss everything, and I'm not giving details because I want this to be shorter and drama-free. However, I will at least say that, like both of the previous ones, it went horribly. Also like the previous ones, it ultimately destroyed our friendship.

I went to Chattanooga Pride in October, too, but to no avail (not even one person to keep around as a mere friend). They were abundant, but toxic in an unusual and fully unexpected way. I even had absolutely no way of knowing until it was too late. On the other hand, I did get to see some cool stuff that day, a few things of which were new (to me).

Farewell. Feel free to check out my Final Garden. Leadership of the MPO has been passed on to Echelon815 until further notice from her.
  2. Farewell MPO hope your life goes great
    We3_MPO and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  3. Good luck my friend - I hope all of your dreams come true <3
    We3_MPO, Joy_the_Miner and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Bye We3. You were a really great friend. Sad to see you go, again. I guess i'll catch you on the flip side
  5. Take care and best of luck!
  6. Bye. Good luck elsewhere :)
  7. Hey dude I hope things go well in the future and I do wish you the best out there.

I will never forget your kindness and I hope the future is gold and bright. :)
  8. Farewell mate, Hope you a have a good life ahead! :)
  9. bye sad that your leaving (*you can always come back*) have a good life
    never give up
    - benny
  10. Hey bud,

Sad to see you head out, but we need to do what we gotta do. Good luck with your future endeavours.
  11. W3bMosses, I will miss you... I remember when you first joined, it was fun talking to you. Unfortunately, you are not wrong to leave, people's tastes do change... I'm sure my time for abandoning Minecraft is coming, but I cannot say when it is exactly, though I do know it's on it's way.

I wish I kept in contact with you more when you were online many many months ago, though I feel like that I made a mistake that I did not... Farewell my friend, I will miss you... :(

I hope that the rest of your life is filled with nice moments that have yet to come! :D
    We3_MPO likes this.
  12. I already said goodbye to your apology like 3 months ago. But goodbye again :(
    We3_MPO likes this.
  13. Sad to see you go, hope life brings you greatness. Best of luck.
    We3_MPO likes this.