[EVENT] The Temple of Time

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eviltoade, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Nice one Toade. I wondered what was wrong with your floors ... hope the quake didnt damage the foundation.
    Sazukemono, MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  2. this look like it will be fun
    MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  3. I'll try to make it :)
    607, MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  4. Nope I know about the temple!
  5. But it is Saturday, and it also was when you posted it.

But please, make sure your posts are on-topic. I've seen a lot of derailing threads over the past month or two, most of which got closed by people like Eviltoade and Krysyy. And because this is a Toade event thread, I'm sure he's watching very closely.
  6. I don' t want to spoil too much, however, this event will take place both on utopia (*in town) and on one of the smps - some most likely already know which.
    Tuqueque, 607, MoreMoople and 2 others like this.
  7. sry this is off topic but how does the player thing work like toade is a esteemed member im a well known member smooshed potato is a distinguished member? toade plz help my little brain
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. That actually is based on the amount of Trophy points you have, wich you gain by getting awards, wich you get from things like hitting a milestone amount of posts, likes or other things like that. The other thing some people have above that desicibes if they're part of a team, and, if not, if they're a supporter, if not, it will just display nothing there.
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  9. Oh you made staff?! Congrats. :cool:
    Eviltoade likes this.
  10. Toadie made a staff? I guess a Staff of Time for the new temple eh? Hope he used ironwood... Makes for a good strong item.... Both for Magic. And for walking when old and tired...
  11. bump :)
    Tuqueque and We3_MPO like this.
  12. take out drop party and ill be good :/
    NuclearBobomb and Eviltoade like this.
  13. I usually finish up my events with a short drop party - but its certainly not the main focus :) Im not a huge fan of drop parties, but the majority of the community seems to like them lol
    Tuqueque, 607, We3_MPO and 1 other person like this.
  14. I like the theme, reminds me a bit of this season on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (traveling to the future to save the world)... then again in the show they were... kidnapped to the future...

Either way, I hope to be there :).
    Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  15. TLDR: This Saturday, 8pm emc time!! :)

This event took months to put together, you won't want to miss it!!! #somuchhypeIpeedalittle
  16. YOOS YOOS! Hype this event uppp!
  17. Are you certain of the time?... What if the temple doesn't cooperate? What of those who arrive late? Or early??? We will all be out of time!!
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  18. hmm you make a good point....

In my experience, temples are always a pain in the butt :D
    Tuqueque, MoreMoople, 607 and 2 others like this.