[EVENT] The Temple of Time

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eviltoade, Jan 5, 2018.

1. This is going down today! You won't wanna miss it :) Hope to see everyone there at 8pm server time!! woohoo
  2. WOOT! Imma try to quote books! If I remember.....

Edit: And show up.... if I remember....
  3. Crap, I don't have my diamond voucher, so I can't participate, can I?
    SkeleTin007 and Eviltoade like this.
  4. Remember, my res on utopia is a swamp :)
    SkeleTin007, MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  5. Wut?? So the event will be on ur res and in SMP3?
  6. Yup :)
    NuclearBobomb and MoreMoople like this.
  7. There might be a slight chance that I won’t be able to make it. My mom’s bday is today but I’ll try to make it toade
    607, Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Coming up here in a few minutes!!! Meeting on SMP3! :) (17 minutes to be exact)
    q1zx likes this.
  9. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it. I wanted to come, but something kept me busy IRL for longer than I expected to be.
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  10. Great event! Was glad to be there, regardless how it went! It must have been hard work!
    607, Eviltoade, We3_MPO and 1 other person like this.
  11. Had to go unfortunately, but build looked fantastic Toade! Very nice event I am sure.

edit: Hahaha, so went off to explore town more, evade marlix, kill skellies, and plunged to my death on a sunny day from the roof. So slick! If anyone finds my Bow i offer a reward for its return... from the bottom of the tall building out there :)
    607, Eviltoade, We3_MPO and 1 other person like this.
  12. It was really fun! Thanks for hosting!
    607, We3_MPO, Eviltoade and 1 other person like this.
  13. Items have been mailed to the winners - there are still a few unclaimed (renamed paper) prizes out there if anyone has one?

The event build will be open a few more day if anyone wants to just take a look around. Be aware this is in the wild - bring food, weapons, and armor to defend yourself. Please take it easy on my build if at all possible. lol. Meaning, don't place any blocks, ONLY levers on the lamps. Will make it a lot easier for me to come after and clean it up.

To visit the event build go to/wild SE on /SMP3 then head west. Go to the bottom of the temple and jump into the black hole. Explore the Apocalypse City, and when you are done, head west again toward a hole in a mountain and head into the bunker. (make sure you have a lever with you) Make your way to the lab and when you are finished looking around, walk straight into the portal. Hidden signs will TP you back close to a spawn.

I want to thank everyone who came to The Temple of Time. Things didn't go exactly as planned, but the important thing is yall had fun and were able to go on a little adventure. :) I sincerely look forward to serving this community in any way that I can into the future.

I appreciate all of you, and want to thank you also for these past 3 years I've served as staff.

Your Friend, Eviltoade
  14. Thank you for working hard and taking extreme amounts of time and dedication put forth into these events! Makes it tons of fun to be able to do special events aside from vanilla Minecraft :)
  15. Thanks again Toade for hosting! I got some pretty good items this time which I am super happy about :D and it looked like you put a lot of effort into the event which by the way looked amazing, and I can't wait for the next one.
  16. I shall be there, my flippy froggy friend.

Edit: dammit I missed it, I was looking at the home page of new events alparently I was looking at yesterday's stuff... awww...
    Eviltoade likes this.
  17. Sorry I missed it Toade :( Wasn't at home this weekend. Hope it was great fun though!
    Eviltoade, MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  18. I was there are the beginning but I promised my family a movie night and they chose last night to watch it. XD From what I saw it was a boatload of people and the builds were a bit crumbly but the event from what i was able to see was cool.
    Eviltoade, 607 and We3_MPO like this.
  19. I mean you cab have the DP, im just not a fan of them :/
    607 and Eviltoade like this.