[EVENT] Stairway to Heaven 2019

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Yeet.
    Stnywitness likes this.
  2. Tried it, realized I'm a miner and not a jumper, so I retired back to my res on SMP1. ;)
    ChumMiner and __Devil_ like this.
  3. I've made some progress! But then i fell... :( I'll get back to my furthest point on Wednesday (After work) :p
    4thOfJurhy likes this.
  4. Been a while since I have seen one of these. I think I'll give it a go!
    I want to make something clear though. Whether I make it to the end or not, I don't want any prizes. Just don't see the need in it and would rather let the next person have them. Simply participating for fun! :)

Good luck everyone!
    ~SUPERI0N
    Elaeric and 4thOfJurhy like this.
  5. Good to have you back :)
    607, SUPERI0N and Elaeric like this.
  6. Your choice. For bragging rights, you should still click the button/take a pic for record =)
    607, __Devil_, SUPERI0N and 1 other person like this.
  7. Easy, first attempt.
  8. I'm back here to ask if there's an invis 3 block neo. I was promised this last time and I will be very upset if there isn't one.
  9. are those even possible in 1.12.2?
  10. There is exactly 1.
    edit: with a safety under it so you don't always go to the VERY beginning because it's one of the hardest jumps for sure.
    edit#2: safety may or may not be before the 100 forb section, so you still have to do that...
    OhMiku likes this.
  11. Good to be back. Hope to stay, We'll see how that goes. :)
    Definitely getting a pic, no reason I shouldn't. :)
    So that's how you win! I've been doing it wrong all of this time!!!/s :eek:
    If I remember correctly, I did one a while back. So yea they should be possible(Will test it again on singleplayer later and update this message accordingly).

~SUPERI0N
    BennyLikesBelts likes this.
  12. this um sounds impossible

im going to suggest, after players discover a specific path and get to the end of it, you make it in glass, as to make re doing parts already completed slightly less of a pain?
    607 likes this.
  13. Suggestion noted and denied.
    4thOfJurhy likes this.
  14. i just tested a non barrier 3 neo, it is Possible, but i kinda doubt anyone can beat this :p
  15. It's only one jump out of hundreds. I'm sure a determined soul will, and they will be rewarded for their effort.
    607, luckycordel and Hashhog like this.
  16. What is a "3 neo" jump?
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  17. could we get a test jump on the ground?
    IceSnake likes this.
  18. invisible or visible?
  19. invisible